Songs you hate. - Page 6 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

10 minutes ago, DonnyTJS said:

No. It must have had the most Radio 1 airplay of any of his solo work for years before his death. 

Am I right in thinking ringo had more solo chart success in the 70s than any other Beatle? Or is it just more sh.ite someone has told me and I've taken it as fact

3 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Think we need counselling for remembering them.

This thread has become a monster.

We thought we had buried these tunes into the past but now they are resurfacing like musical zombies.

1 minute ago, fringo said:

Actually not as bad as some of the others.Classic song/tune & Lofty had a cracking voice but Windsor Davies is quite annoying.

The only one I've listened to all the way through, the wee man has a beautiful voice. We're now moving on to guilty pleasure territory

4 minutes ago, dan cake said:

The only one I've listened to all the way through, the wee man has a beautiful voice. We're now moving on to guilty pleasure territory

I think there was a thread for that a while back.

Meantime I'm trying to scrub my mind of some of these recent posts/songs. 😭

8 minutes ago, dan cake said:

I'm out but my brain will be working on this tomorrow during my cycle to work, you've been warned. Which will hopefully be less traumatic than today when a bird decided to release a dead rat it was carrying upon me from a great height

A rat trap ?

Another few:

Oh Superman by Laurie somebody.  That loonie Dennis Nilsen used to play it when he sat with the corpses apparently.  :shocked:

Ultravox - Vienna.  Absolutely LOATHE that song.

Can't remember who did it and can't be bothered looking - Agadoo.  Utter, utter p*sh.

The Lion Sleeps Tonight is also truly horrendous.

Edited by daviebee

1 hour ago, Bobster said:

I see we’ve moved on a bit since Paul McCartney. Take this...

Hideous song. It did at least inspire this response from Half Man Half Biscuit:

Edited by neilser