Jump to content

Recommended Posts

how does this guy keep getting tv shows?

i get jokes dont need a punchline to be funny and comedy can be surreal but he really isnt funny (maybe thats the comedy)

think hes only made me laugh once

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's very hit and miss.

Some of his youtube stuff is good like the eccied Dad, the plasterer and the one at the Armadillo when he is talking about Thatcher and the shipyards but I don't really like anything he does on the BBC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely hit and miss but a few of his sketches go into the legendary status 

The "That Accent" is obvious but this is my favourite as it is really dark 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

His show a few weeks back (which was effectively a "greatest hits" of his Youtube/Social Media stuff from last 2/3 years) was a one off was it not? Sure he was saying on Twitter that BBC Scotland did not commission any more episodes.

I can see why a lot of people do not like him, his first series I felt was far to much in your face, but grew to really like his stuff from the 2nd series he did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On a slightly related topic Hardeep Singh Kohli was at an event last night where he stated that there was an email issued by BBC Scotland stating that there should be no pro Independence presenters of their shows 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

On a slightly related topic Hardeep Singh Kohli was at an event last night where he stated that there was an email issued by BBC Scotland stating that there should be no pro Independence presenters of their shows 

 

Is that the end of off the ball then? :mellow::mellow:

 

A lot of Pro Indy presenters have already left, Bateman etc 

 

 

However even my super cynical mind doesnt think that e mail was issued.....  It might be unofficial policy, in fact very probably is, however even they wouldnae be so daft as to put it on an e mail.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, stocky said:

Is that the end of off the ball then? :mellow::mellow:

 

A lot of Pro Indy presenters have already left, Bateman etc 

 

 

However even my super cynical mind doesnt think that e mail was issued.....  It might be unofficial policy, in fact very probably is, however even they wouldnae be so daft as to put it on an e mail.

 

 

 

 

Might not relate to sports programmes where the debate is unlikely to come up much 

I doubt Hardeep would lie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Might not relate to sports programmes where the debate is unlikely to come up much 

I doubt Hardeep would lie 

Aye, Just watching Hardeeps talk just now.....  

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Falconhoof is worth a watch and a listen.

Naw it isny......  no it is not. You're just trying to to keep the thread going to get more traffic.

Edited by Eisegerwind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Bristolhibby said:

What’s yer hing is one of the funniest sketches I’ve seen.

Cant find a link.

J

Youtube has blocked it for some copyright pish but it's on FB

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Youtube has blocked it for some copyright pish but it's on FB

 

Cheers.

Brilliant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Youtube has blocked it for some copyright pish but it's on FB

 

:lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2018 at 12:51 AM, dan cake said:

how does this guy keep getting tv shows?

i get jokes dont need a punchline to be funny and comedy can be surreal but he really isnt funny (maybe thats the comedy)

think hes only made me laugh once

 

He's definitely got incriminating photos of someone.

On 4/20/2018 at 9:00 AM, Ally Bongo said:

Definitely hit and miss but a few of his sketches go into the legendary status 

The "That Accent" is obvious but this is my favourite as it is really dark 

 

 

 

Which of the accents in the second clip is meant to be good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pool Q said:

 

Which of the accents in the second clip is meant to be good?

The West Coast/Glasgow one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ally Bongo said:

The West Coast/Glasgow one

Really? OK, thanks for clearing that up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Pool Q said:

Really? OK, thanks for clearing that up.

Dont take it personal

"That Accent" is a Fife accent and not so much Edinburgh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×