Wroclaw - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wroclaw

Tartan_McCole

Got a day and night there in June on way home from Ukraine, everyone I have spoken to about the place who has been (few mates went there after the Poland game in Warsaw a few years ago, and mate had his Stag Doo there) all say its brilliant (a more pleasing on the eye Krakow, but with a fraction of the tourists), also seems to be Poland's unofficial beer capital :beer2::beer2:

On 5/1/2018 at 11:10 AM, Tartan_McCole said:

Would defo recommend. Had more fun there than I ever did in Krakow or Warsaw. Boozers and brewery's everywhere. Cheap as chips too. Couldn't find SkySports anywhere, but such is life.

Cheers mate 🍻

54 minutes ago, Rich NATA said:

I don't get it either.

Seen one, you've seen them all.

I said that when I first met my next door neighbours and their big Mexican family. They wanted to go around them all individually introducing me. But I told them, once I’d seen Juan, I’d seen them all. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I said that when I first met my next door neighbours and their big Mexican family. They wanted to go around them all individually introducing me. But I told them, once I’d seen Juan, I’d seen them all. 

That should be in the If it's Friday thread :banghead:

• 2 months later...