Masters 2018 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Masters 2018

dan cake

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Sergio's 6th shot was about 3 feet from the hole at one point. As was his 8th. That was like crazy golf.

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results"

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Sergio's 6th shot was about 3 feet from the hole at one point. As was his 8th. That was like crazy golf.

It wasn’t crazy golf, it was arrogance and stupidity. O lay himself to blame for all that carry on, he was like a petulant child by the end of it all. 

Anyway, I’m on JT and Stenson on the nose with Pieters and Kisner e/w. 

Ive also done Mickelson on my £1 ew 4fold for the majors. 

2 hours ago, dandydunn said:

It wasn’t crazy golf, it was arrogance and stupidity. O lay himself to blame for all that carry on, he was like a petulant child by the end of it all. 

Anyway, I’m on JT and Stenson on the nose with Pieters and Kisner e/w. 

Ive also done Mickelson on my £1 ew 4fold for the majors. 

Was that an intentional pun ? Olé, Olé, Olé ! :lol:

Just as a point of interest Reed has a therapeutic use exemption for Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) . Which improves concentration and is basically an ampehtamine in it's Performance enhancing effects.

13 minutes ago, phart said:

Just as a point of interest Reed has a therapeutic use exemption for Vyvanse (Lisdexamfetamine) . Which improves concentration and is basically an ampehtamine in it's Performance enhancing effects.

Though based on what I've read of his behaviour he could have ADHD.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593597/The-turbulent-family-life-new-Masters-champion-Patrick-Reed.html

1 hour ago, Larky Masher said:

That's a heavy read. He must have some sort of diagnosis, at least, to get the TUE. Or one would assume anyway, it's pro-sports so anything goes.

3 minutes ago, phart said:

That's a heavy read. He must have some sort of diagnosis, at least, to get the TUE. Or one would assume anyway, it's pro-sports so anything goes.

There is the possibility that he could just be an arsehole and doesn't mind doing whatever he needs to win though.