Peru/MexicoTour merchandise - t-shirts, polos and badges - Mexico v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Peru/MexicoTour merchandise - t-shirts, polos and badges

joecraigfanclub

LA are bringing out both a t-shirt and a polo neck for the Latin American tour. The t-shirt will be navy blue and available in a v-neck or a round neck. On the front will be Escocia with the SFA badge replacing the O and on the back will be the match details in white lettering. Womens sizes are available.

The polo shirt is in white with the SFA badge and Escocia on the left breast. On the back will be the match details in navy blue. This is a unisex design 

We will also be doing a tour badge and two match badges. If you were buying these individually from our website it would be £36 but the club are doing an early bird pre order deal whereby you can pay £30 upfront and the shirts and badges will be posted to you direct when they arrive. If you live abroad this price does not apply but it is negotiable. The products will be shipped in the last week of April.

To purchase the bundle please gift, using the family and friends option, £30 via paypal to la99999@btopenworld.com

In a special deal anyone who pays for a bundle deal by the 22nd of April will go into a draw for an Argentina 78 t-shirt. Two lucky winners guaranteed. The image of this short can be seen at www.loonyalba.com

• 3 weeks later...

If you have bought a t-shirt or a polo shirt without badges, these should be getting posted out the week. If you have not received you order in a week from today please PM me.

The badges have taken longer than expected and I will not have them until the end of next week. 

At that point the orders with everything bundled up will be sent out.

A further update for anyone who bought a bundle or badges individually. The badge maker told me today they will not be ready until next week. This was a big surprise to me as he is normally very accurate in his delivery dates. 

Therefore badges and bundles including badges will not be posted until some point next week.

Apologies for the delay but I expect everything will definitely be out before people leave. 

• 2 weeks later...

Final badge arrived this morning. All bundles and orders including a set of badges will be dispatched, first class, on Monday morning. Thank you for your patience. Any issues after they arrive PM me here.

Stock is still available and its not too late for anyone wanting to order from www.loonyalba.com

• 2 weeks later...