At home being touted in the rags the day.Talk of a mini season ticket to cover two friendlies against Portugal and Belgium and two nation league games against Albania and Israel

Like I said previously it seems a logical contingency for them to financially cover the shortfall of only a 3 team group instead of 4.

It will be a good test, as will Belgium, the kind of games that are likely to help raise our standards against the lesser opponents competitively.

Should get a reasonable crowd as it's not often we can say we invite the reigning European champions and 5-time Balloon D'Or winner to Hampden

3 hours ago, Langtonian said:

Three days after Israel game

SFA will use Ronaldo as a sellling point and he,ll end up not playing ;)

Obviously they'll jump on it more aggressively after Ronaldo's goal tonight! Feck me

14 hours ago, Langtonian said:

Three days after Israel game

SFA will use Ronaldo as a sellling point and he,ll end up not playing ;)

To be fair, he rarely misses a game for them.

fr selfish reasons I want an afternoon so i can bring the Bairn.     A 3pm KO will bring a bigger crowd...  5pm at the latest...:ok::ok:

10 hours ago, stocky said:

fr selfish reasons I want an afternoon so i can bring the Bairn.     A 3pm KO will bring a bigger crowd...  5pm at the latest...:ok::ok:

It will all fit round what time is convenient for Ronaldo's half hour appearance.  :D

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:12 PM, McFootSoldier said:

One of the sky pages says this is a 7.45 kick off ?

How to attract a huge crowd, play a friendly at 7:45pm on a Sunday night. Grim if true.

On 5/18/2018 at 1:12 PM, McFootSoldier said:

One of the sky pages says this is a 7.45 kick off ?

1 hour ago, BucksburnDandy said:

How to attract a huge crowd, play a friendly at 7:45pm on a Sunday night. Grim if true.

Wouldn't trust Sky Sports. Up to a week ago it had our games against Peru and Mexico down as 8 or 9pm. They've just put 7.45 down as default.