Zlatan - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

for some reason watched that as came up on msn of whatever i was on ; the guy is obviously very special ; but keeper so far off his line makes it an easier choice with a bouncing ball in front of him

for his 2nd goal was.nt 100% sure the commentator called it correctly re checking out of his run as being offside ; thought it may have had a lot to do with spotting the guy out wide and moving inside for the cross / or a bit of both?

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Clyde1998 said:

He's a very good player, but his arrogance does really annoy me.

:lol: I honestly think he is at the wind up with his ‘arrogant’ comments.  I think he knows fine well how ridiculous the whole celebrity footballer thing has become. and is playing along having a laugh to himself 

3 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

:lol: I honestly think he is at the wind up with his ‘arrogant’ comments.  I think he knows fine well how ridiculous the whole celebrity footballer thing has become. and is playing along having a laugh to himself 

Thats pretty much my take on him as well.

I think he is due a spell in Scotland, he is welcome at Dens anytime, Hollywood to Dundee, what a shock he would have.

7 hours ago, Jim Beem said:

This.

Last year when he was at Man U. he was asked what he had got his model wife for her birthday present.

His response with a smile was -  'she already has Zlatan - why does she need anything else??'

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Mitre said:

That's him (and also Kenny Miller this weekend) scored league goals in 4 different decades now.

Great fact!

No as good as the only player to have been capped over four separate decades though 😉

Name him......

Edited by McTeeko

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/13/2020 at 3:11 PM, McTeeko said:

Great fact!

No as good as the only player to have been capped over four separate decades though 😉

Name him......

Someone obscure like that Iranian chap who has scored an absolute rake of goals? Can’t remember his name. Ali something?

or Tim Cahill? 

or someone from the olden days when folk used to play until they were ancient, ie 50s, eg Stanley Matthews 

2 hours ago, Willie Miller's tache said:

Someone obscure like that Iranian chap who has scored an absolute rake of goals? Can’t remember his name. Ali something?

or Tim Cahill? 

or someone from the olden days when folk used to play until they were ancient, ie 50s, eg Stanley Matthews 

Ali Daei?

Nah it’s no him. Modern day player, played for three of the biggest clubs in Europe. Centre forward, capped in the 80s/90s/00s/10s. European. Never played at a WC or Euros.

(It’s been answered above by the way, but keep playing along if you want 👍🏼)

• 8 months later...