Callum Paterson - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Callum Paterson

bluebird27

7 hours ago, Tartan Chris said:

Surprised people didn't see the Bournemouth highlights....Fraser had a lightning run down the right wing which set up a good chance.

I'd say if the 3-5-2 is continued he should be tried as right wing back in the friendlies.

I absolutely agree that the right wing back position is perfect for fraser 

Paterson is definitely not a right back anymore the only pace you could play Paterson would be centre mid or possibly a number 10 - hes very good in the air, hes fast and hes scored a few goals this season - i havent seen enough of him to say if i think number 10 would work but certainly worth an investigation on McLeishs part 

8 hours ago, Tartan Chris said:

Surprised people didn't see the Bournemouth highlights....Fraser had a lightning run down the right wing which set up a good chance.

I'd say if the 3-5-2 is continued he should be tried as right wing back in the friendlies.

He played there against Hungary.

Given the looks on their faces I'm willing to bet they were given by someone for a laugh rather than they stopped by an off license on their way to the ground just in case they won promotion. :lol:

Edited by Davied14