Rangers Fans In Rugby Jerseys? - Rugby - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Rangers Fans In Rugby Jerseys?

Ormond

22 minutes ago, Ormond said:

In Rome? Not so sure. :lol:

I remember in Milan in 2005 for the Scotland game,  some fud ripped a piece of a building off - was a small gargoyle or something similar

might have been same club support .................  

4 minutes ago, phart said:

So not a football problem exclusively.

I don't know anyone who thought it was exclusively a football problem, it's just that it's at football that the public expression of it seems to be overlooked. The SRU has said they're looking into it - I can't imagine the SFA looking in to a video like this. Although quite what that will entail I'm not sure - one of the guys has a Bearsden rugby club jersey on but I'm not sure it even exists anymore.

9 minutes ago, biffer said:

I don't know anyone who thought it was exclusively a football problem, it's just that it's at football that the public expression of it seems to be overlooked. The SRU has said they're looking into it - I can't imagine the SFA looking in to a video like this. Although quite what that will entail I'm not sure - one of the guys has a Bearsden rugby club jersey on but I'm not sure it even exists anymore.

The managers of our society brought in a sport-specific law for this, which sort of implies that they thought it was exclusively a football problem. I'm not looking at what folk say, but what they do.

5 minutes ago, phart said:

The managers of our society brought in a sport-specific law for this, which sort of implies that they thought it was exclusively a football problem. I'm not looking at what folk say, but what they do.

'Managers of our society' FFS 

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Attacking members of the opposition and now this. That’s quite a reputation the Lachlans and Findlay’s are making hot themselves 

Those same cunts are firing out Loyalist pish and then shortly after pump out the words ‘Rise now and be a nation again’

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 5:36 AM, jailender said:

Four guys from Edinburgh and S Queensferry to appear in court over this. Hope they get heavy fines.

Absolute cretins they are but is what they did illegal?

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 3/20/2018 at 7:13 PM, Ormond said:

Those same cunts are firing out Loyalist pish and then shortly after pump out the words ‘Rise now and be a nation again’

Just shows the ignorance of these people when they can’t even get the words right...