Reputation Points - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Reputation Points

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Unless I’ve used too many today. Is there a way to see a breakdown of reactions?

It won’t allow you to even attempt a reaction of you are above your alloted limit. Whatever that is.

21 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Must be. Unless I’ve went above my allowance for the day?

You get a small allowance of "likes" etc in any one day - about 5 or 6 I think.

I've had weekends where I've caught up on stuff and maybe laughed/liked at a few things but then get an error message saying that's you reached your limit.

I moaned about this at the start but seemingly ignored.

2 minutes ago, fringo said:

I shall refrain from "liking" that comment. :P

Do you control everyone's allocation then ? ! :ph34r:

I get it all passed to me. Then I have to sit down and work out who’s allowed a daily pass for more likes. 

40 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I get it all passed to me. Then I have to sit down and work out who’s allowed a daily pass for more likes. 

Does that mean I have to stop taking the pi*s out of you and no longer call you  wa*nker ?

I'm not sure what to post from now on.

:D

4 minutes ago, fringo said:

Does that mean I have to stop taking the pi*s out of you and no longer call you  wa*nker ?

I'm not sure what to post from now on.

:D

You’re fine with that as long as you don’t tell any lies. :ok:

On 20/03/2018 at 10:31 AM, Parklife said:

My favourite ones are when folk give the confused face one. Essentially saying "I disagree but i'm too dense to articulate my disagreements in an actual post". 

I can almost understand folk using the positive ones for posts they agree with. Pretty sad behaviour though IMO. 

I was going to start coming back here, but you're still a confused face smiley fandan. 

30 minutes ago, OLAS said:

I was going to start coming back here, but you're still a confused face smiley fandan. 

Congratulations on a better response than every single person who uses the confused face smiley. 

Punched anyone because of their nationality recently? Or got steaming drunk and cost someone money? 

Edited by Parklife

• 8 months later...
27 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

I'm at 78, and apparently a great guy. How is that possible when I am an annoying wanker half the time. 😄

63 of those points are from me. I think you’re the most clued up Celtic minded poster on here. I sit up and take notice when I see you have contributed.