Players we will never give up on - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Players we will never give up on

ceudmilefailte

On 3/19/2018 at 1:56 PM, ceudmilefailte said:

Looks like only you and PASTA Mick understand the thread, Bit of a long shot there though.

Extra points if correct based on playing experience age club currently at etc etc

He'll probably move to Spain at 12 and end up playing for them. ;O

27 minutes ago, andyD said:

He'll probably move to Spain at 12 and end up playing for them. ;O

Extra points if correct based on playing experience age club currently at etc etc

Add choosing nationality and this gets really hard. Start searching a 12 year olds grand parents and you could be in real trouble

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/7/2019 at 9:27 PM, aaid said:

Tom McIntyre 20 year old centre half with Reading. 

He made his debut in a 1–1 draw against Rotherham United on 15 December 2018, earning man of the match. After the game it was revealed he had played with a fractured forehead and required surgery for metal plates to be fitted. He was consequently ruled out of playing any further games for a few months.

On 26 February 2019, McIntyre signed a new contract with Reading until the summer of 2021.

Thought I would drag this topic us as I was bored and had nothing better to do other than convince my self that Liam Lyndsay was the second coming, along the way I found Clark Robertson which lead me to McIntyre 

Any one know much about Clark Robertson?

I'm taking Lyndsay as another selection to end up in the Hall of Fame