TV programmes that need to be taken off air? - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TV programmes that need to be taken off air?

On 19/03/2018 at 7:19 PM, The Laud said:

I cant stand only an excuse anymore.I think watsons quite good in two doors down though.

I havent been impressed with this series of two doors down but the episode i seen the other night where he was drunk at the meal was pretty funny, he was very believable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/03/2018 at 7:49 PM, Mindimoo said:

Only an Excuse and Jools (pre-recorded) Hootenanny.  Agree re Mrs Browns boys - shouldn't have been on in the first place.

The Hootenanny annoys the f@ck out of me. I live in Wales and cant1 get BBC Scotland new year's eve shows. There's NOTHING Hogmanay to watch whatsoever .  Aargh.

Anything with "celebrity" in the title, or which contains celebrities doing something that they are pish at.  Anything with the shortened "celebs" in the title is even worse, and should be strangled at birth.  You just know it's going to be chock-a-block with reality TV halfwits.

Edited by Hampden Diehard

I was going to say Mrs Brown's Boys but that's already been called

Anyway I never watched, but it struck me what is annoying about it is the endless ads for it.   I've probably seen a couple of episodes' lengths  of MBB just through watching the ads for it

If we''re going to ban anything, they should ban ads for those programmes that are always on (or always seem to be on) and always at the same slot every week. 

People who love them (if there are any) will know where to find them, and people who loathe them cane be spared ever seeing/hearing about them

• 1 month later...

Oh i agree. Hate clips of shows that will be on sometime soon etc.

And i cant stand programmes that spend the first 10 mins telling u what will be in the programme! And then they get to the break and its again "coming after the break we have...." and then start part two and once again "coming up in the 2nd half is..." and then at the end "next week we will be showing u....".

Ffs !!! Just show a 30 minute programme or whatever it is.