russia poisioning - Page 9 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

4 weeks of searching restaurants etc they suddenly cordon the house. Yet 24 hours after the event they know it was the Russians.

Reading BBC site now " could have been administered through a "gloopy substance which could have been smeared on to that door handle". "

Edited by phart

14 minutes ago, phart said:

4 weeks of searching restaurants etc they suddenly cordon the house. Yet 24 hours after the event they know it was the Russians.

Reading BBC site now " could have been administered through a "gloopy substance which could have been smeared on to that door handle". "

AFAIK, they seem pretty convinced what the substance was and that it emanated from Russia but they have no idea *how* it was administered or *who* exactly administered it.

2 minutes ago, aaid said:

AFAIK, they seem pretty convinced what the substance was and that it emanated from Russia but they have no idea *how* it was administered or *who* exactly administered it.

Well politicians and papers seem convinced. Then they ran a propaganda campaign that it must have come from Russia cause it was a particular type which politicians and papers were again claiming could only be made in Russia, which is false.

OPCW  have a copy now, but weirdly it will take them weeks to identify it. Watch this space.

26 minutes ago, phart said:

👀, I smell sheite, could it be  a DTS jobby smoothie ? 

1 minute ago, phart said:

Well politicians and papers seem convinced. Then they ran a propaganda campaign that it must have come from Russia cause it was a particular type which politicians and papers were again claiming could only be made in Russia, which is false.

OPCW  have a copy now, but weirdly it will take them weeks to identify it. Watch this space.

By "they", I meant politicians and media ;)

I'd be absolutely amazed if the OPCW said that the substance was anything other than Novichuk - even this government wouldn't be so stupid to hand samples over if there were any doubt as the fall out would be massive - then again, Boris Johnson.    Where it originated is another matter entirely.

1 minute ago, aaid said:

By "they", I meant politicians and media ;)

I'd be absolutely amazed if the OPCW said that the substance was anything other than Novichuk - even this government wouldn't be so stupid to hand samples over if there were any doubt as the fall out would be massive - then again, Boris Johnson.    Where it originated is another matter entirely.

The daughter is improving rapidly i hear. Which is good news.

It's Russian for novice and was designed to be easily made outwith massive chemical weapons labs, so I agree, my point of contention is how much one can assume they were made in Russia just cause it is developed there. Like saying they ran someone over with a jag so it must be a British.

I have no idea if Jaguar is even british anymore, but you get my point :)

8 minutes ago, phart said:

The daughter is improving rapidly i hear. Which is good news.

It's Russian for novice and was designed to be easily made outwith massive chemical weapons labs, so I agree, my point of contention is how much one can assume they were made in Russia just cause it is developed there. Like saying they ran someone over with a jag so it must be a British.

I have no idea if Jaguar is even british anymore, but you get my point :)

My sources indicate it could've been made in one of these set ups,

Powell_UN_Iraq_presentation,_alleged_Mob

1 hour ago, phart said:

A sort of hardcore 'chap door run'.

Seems difficult to believe that this military grade deadly nerve agent is applied to the door in the first place but even more that two victims of different age, weight, sex, levels of exposure succumb to it hours later at the same time. It might be possible but seems to raise more questions than answers.

11 hours ago, Hertsscot said:

Seems difficult to believe that this military grade deadly nerve agent is applied to the door in the first place but even more that two victims of different age, weight, sex, levels of exposure succumb to it hours later at the same time. It might be possible but seems to raise more questions than answers.

I don't find that bit difficult to believe. Did he not pick her up from the airport? He drives her to the house. He opens the door and says "Fuk, some fuker has put shit on the door handle". She helps him clean it up?  

That's not the bit I find hard to believe. It's the fact that within days, Boris knew what the agent was, where it was made and it was the Russians that done it. And yet it's going to take a couple of weeks for the OPCW to identify it. 

If this is how it was administered, coupled with the fact that it looks like she will survive, probably means that whatever was used was not one of the more potent nerve agents available. 

16 hours ago, phart said:

First paragraph is an excellent point.

I’m not normally one to easily jump on the conspiracy bandwagons but this case is particularly reeking :lol:m

Russia leaking their questions to the Government via RT News.  https://www.rt.com/news/422871-russia-questions-uk-skripal-case/

1. Why has Russia been denied the right of consular access to the two Russian citizens, who came to harm on British territory?

2. What specific antidotes and in what form were the victims injected with? How did such antidotes come into the possession of British doctors at the scene of the incident?

3. On what grounds was France involved in technical cooperation in the investigation of the incident, in which Russian citizens were injured?

4. Did the UK notify the OPCW (Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons) of France’s involvement in the investigation of the Salisbury incident?

5. What does France have to do with the incident, involving two Russian citizens in the UK?

6. What rules of UK procedural legislation allow for the involvement of a foreign state in an internal investigation?

7. What evidence was handed over to France to be studied and for the investigation to be conducted?

8. Were the French experts present during the sampling of biomaterial from Sergei and Yulia Skripal?

9. Was the study of biomaterials from Sergei and Yulia Skripal conducted by the French experts and, if so, in which specific laboratories?

10. Does the UK have the materials involved in the investigation carried out by France?  

11. Have the results of the French investigation been presented to the OPCW Technical Secretariat?

12. Based on what attributes was the alleged “Russian origin” of the substance used in Salisbury established?

13. Does the UK have control samples of the chemical warfare agent, which British representatives refer to as “Novichok”?

14. Have the samples of a chemical warfare agent of the same type as “Novichok” (in accordance to British terminology) or its analogues been developed in the UK?

16 hours ago, phart said:

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/opinion/why-the-cambridge-analytica-scandal-could-be-much-more-serious-than-you-think/27/03/

Read the above this is getting into novel territory now.

Apparently the Russian poisoned was investigating Cambrdige Analytica and SCL. WTF.

I thought Skripal was working for SCL. Possibly he was doing both. He is a double agent right enough.

14 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I thought Skripal was working for SCL. Possibly he was doing both. He is a double agent right enough.

I guess we'll have to wait 20 years or so then someone will write a book and get most of the story together.

On 4/1/2018 at 9:46 AM, Orraloon said:

Even worse Christopher Steele (the guy who created the Trump Dossier) had a guy called Pablo Miller working for him, Pablo originally recruited Skirpal. Looks like the two of them were living in the same town and Miller was working with Steele company Orbis.

Steele ran the Mi6 Russian office and Miller worked in Tallin ostensibly as a diplomat, got outed as Mi6 a few times though over the year, ex-military.