Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, phart said:

I haven't followed his recent moves. So the Russian asset has his ability to stay in Russia stripped I thought he was arrested for walking into the exhibit about the Georgian 2008 war in the embassy and being a loud obnoxious feck about their interpretation of the war. But if you say he stormed their embassy the exact wording used for the Iranian siege then fair enough.

Was asked to leave and refused, then made a scene when the police arrived.

Guy I know in London used to crowd fund a lot of his early work, but stopped because of all the photos of him with young girls on his social media feeds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Was asked to leave and refused, then made a scene when the police arrived.

Guy I know in London used to crowd fund a lot of his early work, but stopped because of all the photos of him with young girls on his social media feeds.

Let's see these photo's and the news that he got his visa revoked i can't find them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Was asked to leave and refused, then made a scene when the police arrived.

Guy I know in London used to crowd fund a lot of his early work, but stopped because of all the photos of him with young girls on his social media feeds.

Yeah he should have absolutely got arrested. He seems like another propagandist or useful idiot. Never read any of his articles, just aware of him cause folk name drop him on social media for various things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phart said:

Let's see these photo's and the news that he got his visa revoked i can't find them.

Why would a Brit nobody having his Russian visa revoked be news?..... Sure it was a journalist at the Moscow Times who reported it back in mid July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanderer said:

Why would a Brit nobody having his Russian visa revoked be news?..... Sure it was a journalist at the Moscow Times who reported it back in mid July.

Well you must have found out about it, i'm asking how you know. Unless you dreamt it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, phart said:

Well you must have found out about it, i'm asking how you know. Unless you dreamt it?

I follow the Kyiv Post and their Editor and reporters on social media, and they retweeted a posted from Alexey Kovalev who was reporting it back in July.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, phart said:

That's the twitter exchange and i don't see any evidence of your claim.

What about the original tweet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wanderer said:

What about the original tweet? 

What about it, show me it if you have evidence. I checked the Fan ID thing and it checks out ostensibly. What about he other tweets in the line saying eh was in Crimea?

Someone writing something on twitter isn't proof, especially when they ignore every challenge to  back it up and we have a direct counter claim.

Edited by phart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, phart said:

What about it, show me it if you have evidence. I checked the Fan ID thing and it checks out ostensibly. What about he other tweets in the line saying eh was in Crimea?

You mean the video he posted not long after where he left his car at Simferopol Airport about moving on to new things?

Pretty hard not to put one and one together when a reporter at the Moscow Times says that, then a few days later he is back in London and not been back to russia since.

suppose time will tell who out of Graham and Alexey were telling the truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wanderer said:

You mean the video he posted not long after where he left his car at Simferopol Airport about moving on to new things?

Pretty hard not to put one and one together when a reporter at the Moscow Times says that, then a few days later he is back in London and not been back to russia since.

suppose time will tell who out of Graham and Alexey were telling the truth.

No i mean the tweets in that tweet line. I have no idea about a video. So now you're saying we have to wait for evidence. I thought the evidence was already in. In fact it's just occurred to me who i'm speaking too. You're a top lad Wanderer but parsing information and deciding it's veracity isn't your strong suit. Manni handing out tickets, Craig Gordon playing for Dunbar etc

You might be right i was just interested in reviewing the evidence. There isn't any to make an informed decision.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, phart said:

No i mean the tweets in that tweet line. I have no idea about a video. So now you're saying we have to wait for evidence. I thought the evidence was already in. In fact it's just occurred to me who i'm speaking too. You're a top lad Wanderer but parsing information and deciding it's veracity isn't your strong suit. Manni handing out tickets, Craig Gordon playing for Dunbar etc

You might be right i was just interested in reviewing the evidence. There isn't any to make an informed decision.

Thanks, always a good sign when someone has to dig out that old one to win a argument 👍

Gordon playing for Dunbar? New one on me....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, wanderer said:

Thanks, always a good sign when someone has to dig out that old one to win a argument 👍

Gordon playing for Dunbar? New one on me....

There isn't an argument though. You said we will wait and see. I'm happy, i thought you had evidence , you don't. So wait and see works.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure where the thread is heading but it's looking pretty obvious the two Russians weren't at Salisbury for a wee jaunt as they claim.

who knows what the truth is but the British angle does seem far more credible given the recent news.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×