russia poisioning - Page 21 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

On 7/21/2020 at 11:38 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

I thought the Russian angle was debunked or maybe that was just the US election 

The hacking claim was debunked not the "meddling". Everyone meddles in everything in geopolitics. The hacking thing was another "sexxing up" the dossier situation.

2 hours ago, phart said:

Just been reading Stewart McDonald MP's twitter timeline regarding Russia enquiry. WTF my reading of it is he's bawdeep in the security services. Recommending Oliver Kamm, Luke Harding.

I've not spent nearly as much time on current affairs last 24 months as I used to, but as someone who spent the better part of a decade reading everything I could on "black ops" my spider senses are tingling like fuck.

Aye, I noticed that as well. Hard to believe really. I'm giving him the benefit of doubt and just assuming he is a bit thick. That's the best option I can think of, for him quoting folk like that.