russia poisioning - Page 16 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

23 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

A lot of these type of chemical weapons are not necessarily made to kill, but rather to debilitate, for obvious reasons.  Maybe this strain was that type of weapon?

Fair point, however I understood it to be deadly and why would you want to only debilitate him?

Guest BlueGaz
1 minute ago, Eisegerwind said:

Fair point, however I understood it to be deadly and why would you want to only debilitate him?

Not sure.  I know that the stuff used to kill would probably do just that, its that deadly in tiny amounts.  When you go to get some of this stuff to carry out an attack, not sure what selection you get to choose from 😂

Thinking maybe that as it is so hard to get hold of, they just happened to be able to get hold of a strain that was engineered to debilitate.  As often happens, I could just be talking out my arse too mate.

• 1 month later...

I wonder if it's pablo miller/Antonio Alvarez de Hidalgo who was skirpal's handler and lived near him. Christopher steel who made the Trump Dossier and had dealings with both, or it's just completely unrelated.

Edited by phart

4 minutes ago, phart said:

I wonder if it's pablo miller/Antonio Alvarez de Hidalgo who was skirpal's handler and lived near him. Christopher steel who made the Trump Dossier and had dealings with both, or it's just completely unrelated.

Or maybe just a load of made up pish ?

The poisoning was obviously carried out on instruction by the establishment

They tried it once before earlier this year and failed to drag Russia’s name through the dirt

They then pinned their hopes on the World Cup being a total disaster and as of yet the World Cup has been a roaring success

They arent even hiding it now, it’s so obvious they are at it.....

The defence rests

Metropolitan Police says detectives investigating the Novichok poisoning of Charlie Rowley and Dawn Sturgess believe the source of the nerve agent was a small bottle found in Charlie Rowley's house in Amesbury

Edited by Ally Bongo