8 hours ago, G-Man said:

Arenโ€™t Women Daft is brilliant. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I would also recommend Young Offenders which is absolutely wonderful and Man Like Mobeen (not as good a Young Offenders but worth a watch) which are both on the i-player.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

I would also recommend Young Offenders which is absolutely wonderful and Man Like Mobeen (not as good a Young Offenders but worth a watch) which are both on the i-player.

Young Offenders is great, I love the boys but the headmaster on the edge is brilliant. The wrestling in the back garden or the swearing. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Then wee moments like this.

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

Young Offenders is great, I love the boys but the headmaster on the edge is brilliant. The wrestling in the back garden or the swearing. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

ย 

ย 

The comedy brilliant then they slip in some pathos that just hits you, tonight's episode is a perfect example.

6 hours ago, Larky Masher said:

Just got tickets for Early Doors at the Armadillo in September, to the regiment I will be there.

The programme with John Henshaw? Away to check now and I may sing Glee songs to you there.ย 

On 3/16/2018 at 2:00 AM, G-Man said:

ย 

ย 

ย 

I had missed that episode so watched it last night it was glorious, thanks for this link or I might have missed this.

On 15/03/2018 at 1:03 PM, scottincarlisle said:

I watched Young Offenders last week. First time I'd seen it & thought it was quite funny.

Watched it last night for the first time. Really enjoyed it.