Any spare Scotland Tickets - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any spare Scotland Tickets

2 hours ago, Ayr Storm said:

I'm looking for a ticket too, but as I understand it, every Scotland-section ticket will have the purchaser's name on it which must match the passport of the holder.  So I am looking for a ticket and a false passport.  It's not going to happen

Planning ahead we should all change our name to the same thing then we'll be sorted if this restriction happens again 

I managed to get two home end tickets... Whether they let us in with them or not is a different story. When it asks you to put in your nationality, you select other then you get the option of a voucher where you collect your tickets in Hungary with the voucher you printed off.

10 hours ago, spider pig said:

I managed to get two home end tickets... Whether they let us in with them or not is a different story. When it asks you to put in your nationality, you select other then you get the option of a voucher where you collect your tickets in Hungary with the voucher you printed off.

What website did you go on? Might look into this as a way of getting a tic. 

On 3/9/2018 at 3:07 PM, Dexy Midnight Runner said:

Booked up to go and 3 of group still need tickets, anyone with a ticket and can’t go please pm me, total discretion guaranteed. As everyone is saying Hungary ticket approach is a no go unless you have Hungarian contact.

I just got the following reply from The Hungarian Football Federation, in response to a question about buying tickets for the section A1 next to the travelling support. These are 9000 HUF tickets. Or 25 GBP.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Sorry but the purchase we closed.

They can buy A1 tickets at the Bálna Center /Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12. Ticket Express /open Monday 10 am – 6 pm/. They bring their passports.

Best regards,

On 3/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, Patrick62 said:

I just got the following reply from The Hungarian Football Federation, in response to a question about buying tickets for the section A1 next to the travelling support. These are 9000 HUF tickets. Or 25 GBP.

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

They can buy A1 tickets at the Bálna Center /Budapest, Fővám tér 11-12. Ticket Express /open Monday 10 am – 6 pm/. They bring their passports.

Best regards,

Has anyone been successful in buying these tickets for A1 over there? 

Let me know if worth going to get them

38 minutes ago, hawickta said:

Just been to the Balna centre to try and get tickets. Asked where we were from and said they have been told not to sell to anybody from Scotland. 

Me too, told same thing. Guy told me there won’t be any on sale to Scotland fans at the stadium on the day of the game either.

On 3/23/2018 at 1:23 PM, Patrick62 said:

Best regards,

Patrick62 full of sh!te then. What do c*nts like you get out of posting that?

On 23/03/2018 at 2:23 PM, Patrick62 said:

Best regards,

23 hours ago, jackhayes17 said:

Patrick62 full of sh!te then. What do c*nts like you get out of posting that?

37 minutes ago, doonhameronthedon said:

He isn’t you know. Followed his instructions and got tickets :wacko:

I’m sensing a wee bit discontent within the ranks

🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿