Sevco vs Celtic - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Guest BlueGaz
27 minutes ago, Clyde1998 said:

The proposed fee will have been reduced from £8 million to 8 million Yuan otherwise.

I will take 5 for him right now, or 50m Dembele $, either or. 

1 hour ago, exile said:

Thanks for the clips

Absolutely! :ok:

1 hour ago, DoonTheSlope said:

It was a stonewall red card, no arguments, you can't lead with the elbow in today's game. It's as simple as that.

1 hour ago, Barney Rubble said:

And that's as stick-on a red card as you'll ever see. What on earth was Simunovic thinking about?

As a Dandy who needed Sevco to lose today... that was a red.

47 minutes ago, BlueGaz said:

We turned down a lot of money for him,  biggest mistake this season. GTF. 

The bids were dreamed up.

36 minutes ago, Big Col said:

Morelos will be hoping the satellite feed to China was broken today...

They're not interested.

(Never were.)

Guest BlueGaz
13 minutes ago, Scotty CTA said:

The bids were dreamed up  

No they weren’t my Canadian friend. God knows. Ask him next time you speak to him. 

2 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Had a look on social media and people are really suggesting the linesman shouldn't be running the line today because he's a Tory MP

There's no mention that Gollum shouldn't be in charge because hes a teacher at a RC school. Guess what side is getting themselves all worked upto 90 about it? Yep TGFITW

Sky also turning the sound down. I'm just glad they were late in doing so or otherwise I would never have known that Bobby Sands was deid. No wonder the country is fucked.

The bile and vitriol on social media and the Rangersmedia forum embarrassing. It's 2018 furfuxake 

Days like today prove that Scotland isn't the progressive nation that some will have you believe

It was a stonewall red card, no arguments, you can't lead with the elbow in today's game. It's as simple as that

No doubt I'll get told I have a soft spot for rangers again by saying an opposition player deserved a red card

I agree that the country isnt as progressive as it sometimes thinks  but I would not be using a section of old firm supporters as the barometer. These people are the extremes and there is no chance of them being shut down on social media if their own clubs seem unable to,  or even want to,  deal with them. 

I dont think they are representative of society as a whole.

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Cocaine and songs about Republican paramilitaries for the rest of the evening

Classless Timmy scum on tour

Enjoy, paddy. :P

Guest BlueGaz
6 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Serious question BlueGaz - what's your verdict on today's game?

My serious verdict on today and where we are will get slaughtered if I tell you. So best leaving it for now. Enjoy the rest of yer day bud. 

Guest BlueGaz
8 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Hopefully he mouth offs to "Timmy scum" and they punch his cunt in.

I’ll back Debian. Good chance they won’t. 

22 minutes ago, Barney Rubble said:

Serious question BlueGaz - what's your verdict on today's game?

For what it's worth Barney, I think we should give Murty the gig if he wants it. He's proven he can build a decent team. 

The next step us to get rid of the rest of the wasters and some of the old expensive crocks like Miller and Alves. 

If we can free some cash up to keep Murphy and sort out a decent experienced centre back to help Bates and McRorie, we might have a chance next season. 

Just not Russell Martin. He's just a Scottish Alves. 😉

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

So then Huns.....how is that title race then? 

Anyone??

There never was one. Who told you there was? 

It was lucky Brendan was forced to change his tactics by the red card or you wouldn't  have won. 

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good. 

2 minutes ago, macy37 said:

So then Huns.....how is that title race then? 

Anyone??

I enjoyed the game but it was never a title race. Considering where they were under Pedro though they’ve made progress and I thought they played the better football. Defence was shocking though.