Need to grow up!!!!! - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 minute ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I get the TAMB is about opinions on certain topics but some on here need to grow up. The 2 threads 'Neil Lennon' and 'Scottish Cup Weekend' are becoming cringeworthy with posters abusing each other and getting personal. Think they need to take a look at themselves and grow up. 

Iv got most of them on ignore but unfortunately it means 75% of threads are unreadable these days, a bit sad really

I just skip over them...

tête-à-tête

(ˌteɪtəˈteɪt)

n, pl -têtes or -tête
a. a private conversation between two people
b. (as modifier): a tête-à-tête conversation.
2. (Furniture) a small sofa for two people, esp one that is S-shaped in plan so that the sitters are almost face to face
adv
intimately; in private

4 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Really sad. The culpable ones need to have a look at themselves.......

I did try and be the voice of reason but they are intent on arguing. There's not much intelligence on show sadly, 

4 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I get the TAMB is about opinions on certain topics but some on here need to grow up. The 2 threads 'Neil Lennon' and 'Scottish Cup Weekend' are becoming cringeworthy with posters abusing each other and getting personal. Think they need to take a look at themselves and grow up. 

36 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I did try and be the voice of reason but they are intent on arguing. There's not much intelligence on show sadly

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

I did try and be the voice of reason but they are intent on arguing. There's not much intelligence on show sadly, 

It’s cute how you try to make out somehow you are not culpable and are above others. :)

What a tragic thread. Boo hoo some cunts on the internet are saying stuff I don't like. I'll throw in a few exclamation marks to show how upset it's making me.

Lairdy sounds like a hun's name anyway. Don't know what part of Inverclyde you're from but it won't be the Port 😂

Edited by Scotland Ever More

I don't understand threads like this. 

If someone says something you don't like, ignore it. If you want to talk about something else then discuss is in that thread. As far as i can see you've made zero posts in that thread, yet are complaining about what's being discussed? If you want to discuss something else then go for it. 

As an aside I happened to mention that i though the Alexander litvinenko poisoning didn't play out like stated in the UK government report on another board. The boards first conclusion was I was a Russian Operative infiltrating their board to spread mis-information. No fucking joke Some grave robber from edinburgh was adamant. So let's not get crazy this board is alright.

I had to post a short video to prove i wasn't. This place for all it's fault is fairly normal.

38 minutes ago, phart said:

As an aside I happened to mention that i though the Alexander litvinenko poisoning didn't play out like stated in the UK government report on another board. The boards first conclusion was I was a Russian Operative infiltrating their board to spread mis-information. No fucking joke Some grave robber from edinburgh was adamant. So let's not get crazy this board is alright.

I had to post a short video to prove i wasn't. This place for all it's fault is fairly normal.

To be fair... I've always wondered if you were a Russian spy... :lol: 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

To be fair... I've always wondered if you were a Russian spy... :lol: 

I posted something like "I'm not sure about Alexander's poisoning, scaramella said he smuggled nuclear material before, and the supposed assassins needed 3 attempts at it"

Then suddenly i was a puppet of Lenin and all that shit. I was just musing and the dude came in hard. It was on a mixed martial arts board, so full of right-wing nut jobs, and some left-wing ones too.

11 hours ago, Scotland Ever More said:

What a tragic thread. Boo hoo some cunts on the internet are saying stuff I don't like. I'll throw in a few exclamation marks to show how upset it's making me.

Lairdy sounds like a hun's name anyway. Don't know what part of Inverclyde you're from but it won't be the Port 😂

That's were your right and wrong. Born and bred a Hun (Your word), Celtic favourite team and i do stay in the Port. As the tragic thread title says grow up...........

7 hours ago, phart said:

As an aside I happened to mention that i though the Alexander litvinenko poisoning didn't play out like stated in the UK government report on another board. The boards first conclusion was I was a Russian Operative infiltrating their board to spread mis-information. No fucking joke 

I had to post a short video to prove i wasn't. 

This board's conclusion is that you are a Hun. Therefore you have to post a short video to prove you're not. Textiles optional.

2 hours ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

That's were your right and wrong. Born and bred a Hun (Your word), Celtic favourite team and i do stay in the Port. As the tragic thread title says grow up...........

You can't support Celtic AND be a Hun, dude.