Scottish cup weekend - Page 6 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Scottish cup weekend

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Jack the boy for dundee?

Stokes should have walked that day. Can't remember if he got booked for it or not

Ryan Jack during Hibs win at Ibrox.  The one he won on appeal afterwards.

13 minutes ago, shaggycoo said:

No, I just said that I didn't think there was enough force to knock the defender to the ground. 

I wouldn't like to guarantee I could defend a free kick properly if someone walked up and hit me in the nuts regardless of how hard or soft the impact the impact looked to you.

19 minutes ago, Mox said:

You're wee soft spot for Rangers is quite the thing.

1 minute ago, Larky Masher said:

The wording of his post "You're wee soft spot for Rangers..." was a bit of a giveaway.

So wanting to see the laws of the game enforced to ensure a fair and even playing field automatically means I have a soft spot for Rangers?

Let me guess, Celtc fan?

2 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Did a rangers player not get off with a similar punch v st Johnstone a while back?

Yes. It was on Steven Anderson I think. It’s a mans game though. I said it at the time that Anderson should’ve got on with it. That Hun hitting the deck for that is just as embarrassing. 

Didn't realize the hertz had got beat till this morning, I was in transit yesterday and thought they'd drawn, late goal as well (see what I did there) excellent stuff. Does a top 6 finish count as a trophy?                     

11 minutes ago, dan cake said:

Didn't realize the hertz had got beat till this morning, I was in transit yesterday and thought they'd drawn, late goal as well (see what I did there) excellent stuff. Does a top 6 finish count as a trophy?                     

He was still talking about Hibs and going on about restoring natural order in his press conference yesterday

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

Yes. It was on Steven Anderson I think. It’s a mans game though. I said it at the time that Anderson should’ve got on with it. That Hun hitting the deck for that is just as embarrassing. 

You can't walk about punching people regardless of which team you are playing.  Be it Huns/Taigs or whichever SS you see fit to use.

14 minutes ago, TGP said:

You can't walk about punching people regardless of which team you are playing.  Be it Huns/Taigs or whichever SS you see fit to use.

Taigs? That’s a wee bitty shite is it not?

1 hour ago, TGP said:

Ahhh. A thick Hun scumbag attempting to equate "Hun" with a sectarian slur, in order to attempt to confuse the meaning of the word "hun". 

Little wonder that bigotry has thrived for so long at Ibrox when they have scumbag fans such as yourself. 

28 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Ahhh. A thick Hun scumbag attempting to equate "Hun" with a sectarian slur, in order to attempt to confuse the meaning of the word "hun". 

Little wonder that bigotry has thrived for so long at Ibrox when they have scumbag fans such as yourself. 

"A thick Hun scumbag" then IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE"

"Little wonder that bigotry has thrived for so long"

The irony.

"Scumbag" twice as well. Verbally challenged as well as hate filled.  You the man!

28 minutes ago, TGP said:

"A thick Hun scumbag" then IN THE VERY NEXT SENTENCE"

"Little wonder that bigotry has thrived for so long"

The irony.

No irony there. You seem to be under the delusional belief that "hun" is a sectarian term. Common place among thickos at Ibrox who want to deflect from their own club's shameful history and large section of bigoted fans. 

13 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No irony there. You seem to be under the delusional belief that "hun" is a sectarian term. Common place among thickos at Ibrox who want to deflect from their own club's shameful history and large section of bigoted fans. 

Take a look at your brash, odious language - you're clearly displaying a bigoted view (based on an assumption) and you don't even know me.

12 minutes ago, TGP said:

Take a look at your brash, odious language - you're clearly displaying a bigoted view (based on an assumption) and you don't even know me.

Perhaps you should consider why i am using what you consider to be "brash, odious language"? May it be because i've little tolerance for the kind of scumbag who throws about terms like "taig"? 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Perhaps you should consider why i am using what you consider to be "brash, odious language"? May it be because i've little tolerance for the kind of scumbag who throws about terms like "taig"? 

I couldn't possibly begin to consider what goes on in the head of someone who jumps on another post and fires off a verbal assault on someone who was trying to make a point about any type offensive language.

I get the impression I'm not welcome here but I'll keep it to strictly making points about football only and rise above the rest of it.