SFA/SSC Website - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

SFA/SSC Website

Ormond

Why is it so shockingly bad? Trying to find a simple log in for a start is nigh on impossible. Everything from Hampden the last few months has been appallingly amateur. How come some have received ticketing information by email today and some haven’t? They were quick to take my money but can’t place a simple log in area for us to see points, ticket sales, etc? What a joke.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Brummie Hibs said:

Crazy confusing, but go to Join Now then you will get a My Account link. 

Now...you mentioned tickets email!!?? Ain't seen anything! 

Yep. Screenshots of emails regarding tickets are flying around on FB groups. There’s a lot(including me) who never got the emails. I never disabled any email functions before and I get that it’s a new site. But if they can transfer your points over then they have no reason to stop you receiving informative emails. If they have done that then they could at least give a CLEAR bloody log in function so you can select that.

10 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

This might be why I didn't get an email.   I'd better activate it.   I won't use twatter or faceplant.

rhjos2.jpg

Then again, this is blank too....

2zfrjtf.jpg

I really cannot find a link to get in to access that. Can some kind soul help me out?

From the Official Twitter page

“Our ticketing website is currently experiencing technical difficulties.

As a result, tickets for the Costa Rica and Hungary matches will no longer be available for purchase at noon today. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

➡️ Full update: scotfa.co/crhtickets “

It's very poor, surely the majority of people go on to the website to log in to the SSC site? you'd think there'd be a direct route obvious on the main page. Takes ages to remember how the fk to get into your account.

Saying that there's no point as the tickets aren't available yet anyway due to "technical difficulties"

6 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

The system obviously can't cope with the influx of new and renewed memberships

Exactly. I hope they don't take my favourite seat, I will be MOST annoyed.