Allocation - Page 2 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Slide Tackle

Just now, Parsno1 said:

I would probably guess Monday now. I'm sure there is nothing stopping you contacting the SSC yourself to find out? Or go on the website and check if they are on sale.

Thanks for your advice. Never ever thought about that.

I guess you have a doctorate from a very prestigious university with thoughts like that. 

I would like to think the SSC have used the napper with all this new way of running things. I'd like to think they've looked at it and allocated 12 pointers the best seats, 11 pointers not so best and so on and if needs be 0 pointers right at the front

Instances in the past, one being craven cottage. I had more points than my travel companions and I was stuck way up at the back of the left hand corner yet lower pointers were bang in the middle of the goal, midway up 

52 minutes ago, durtyweeker said:

I take it they are just selling to 7-12 pointers today rather than to the 5 pointers like the original schedule before website crashed on Thursday ? Cant see anything on "Away Tickets" on my account??

Schedule updated on here...

https://www.scottishfa.co.uk/news/scotland-v-costa-rica-and-hungary-ticket-information/?rid=13925

I would expect the SFA to go back for more tickets. Tuesday before I can get mine, so no chance at present. ( not worried about not getting to the match).. But wee bit naïve if they thought only 1000 or so would travel.. A city where plenty want to visit,  only away trip most supporters can afford / able to attend until the Nations League, another 1000 may get everyone who wants to go, a ticket. Attendances well under 20,000 for all their recent friendlies.