Allocation - Page 6 - Hungary v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Slide Tackle

1 minute ago, theweestevie said:

Do they ever advertise the waiting list? Everytime I have called up they say that they have never done a waiting list and aren't sure what I am talking about but then speaking to people it seems that a waiting list is quite common.

I'm not sure tbh. I've heard of people just phoning up several times a day in the lead up and being lucky. It's always worth just pestering them on the off chance. You could risk going over and going to the collection point at the stadium and if someone has had too many tizers and not made it you can buy any leftovers

No waiting list...I phoned up the week before the Slovenia match, girl was great, told me to call back next day. Got one. The passport / ticket that Hungary have said to be showed before getting in, may see a few being cancelled. But nearer the time I imagine.

Not sure what the issue is .

I have just bought 2 tickets for me and wife (11 and 9 points) within the last ten minutes.

General admission, seats number 21 and 22.

No e-mail that the tickets had gone on sale, and only clocked into SFA website this afternoon to see if there was any info on when tickets would be available.

45 minutes ago, Jimbo Jagsfan said:

Not sure what the issue is .

I have just bought 2 tickets for me and wife (11 and 9 points) within the last ten minutes.

General admission, seats number 21 and 22.

No e-mail that the tickets had gone on sale, and only clocked into SFA website this afternoon to see if there was any info on when tickets would be available.

26 minutes ago, runningtings said:

Sure you did.

Order Number 212210,

Order date 05-03-2018 3.44 pm.

Confirmation received by e-mail: Invoice date 05-03-2018 3.45 pm

No kidding.

The whole thing has been a complete clusterfuck....why have they changed the website in the run up to renewals....why have they launched renewals and ticket sales at the same time....why couldn’t they delay new points system until after Hungary match....why not inform everyone in advance about the new opt in box for emails and info.....and why oh why has the system blocked out disabled fans as it didn’t recognise their status.....complete cake and arse......

16 minutes ago, DavyP said:

The whole thing has been a complete clusterfuck....why have they changed the website in the run up to renewals....why have they launched renewals and ticket sales at the same time....why couldn’t they delay new points system until after Hungary match....why not inform everyone in advance about the new opt in box for emails and info.....and why oh why has the system blocked out disabled fans as it didn’t recognise their status.....complete cake and arse......

100% utter shambles Davy - I dint think they could do worse, I was wrong. 30 years IT experience and its one of the poorest websites I have ever seen.

With the mess they have made with renewal process, new ticketing system and emails/info surely it would be in the SFA & SSC's interest to try and get some goodwill back with the fans by at least trying to secure more tickets for supporters heading out to Budapest.

Going by last few attendances at Hungary's friendlies at the Groupama Arena this will be nowhere near a sell out and doesn't make sense to have a couple of thousand people willing to pay to get in but having to try to get home end tickets or wander about Budapest looking for a bar or pub to watch the game in.

Still time for the SFA security people to get together with HFF and Hungarian police to get an area of the stadium set aside for another 1500/2000 Scotland fans that they could police properly and make sure everyone that wants to see the game can get a ticket when there is likely to be 1000s of empty seats anyway

1 hour ago, mariokempes56 said:

100% utter shambles Davy - I dint think they could do worse, I was wrong. 30 years IT experience and its one of the poorest websites I have ever seen.

Agreed. 

I also think I found a pretty bad bug while trying to book tickets for 3 of us all on different point. However, because I just wanted to get the tickets booked I didn't persist trying to find patterns in the failures I was getting. 

Totally knacked up big-time  ! I've already phoned 3 times to sort out my renewal (boring story) but cut short when you renew you renew ?? 😉👍 well I got a new number with one point 😂😂👌 anyhow its supposedly back to 9points ! Goes in to book 2tickets on a Saturday (when the Kent's aren't in !!!) And canna book tickets !!! By the feck it' drove me to drink ! Ended by chance to book on the 7pointer that I had originally had and it worked !!! Fffn shambles ! 

42 minutes ago, Sherriffatman said:

They are sending out an email after 4 today.  If you’ve not changed the settings you won’t it.  Should be with us soon. Interested to hear what they say, 

It wasn't anything interesting. An attempt to sell more Costa Rica tickets, we failed to convince Hungary to give us more tickets, you require passports to enter the ground in Hungary, random pickups, squad announcement and win a shirt

24 minutes ago, drew said:

It wasn't anything interesting. An attempt to sell more Costa Rica tickets, we failed to convince Hungary to give us more tickets, you require passports to enter the ground in Hungary, random pickups, squad announcement and win a shirt

Harvesters nightmare passport required on entry has to match name on ticket probably get an email tomorrow tickets back on sale as several hundred have came down with Ebola or some feckin thing 

2 minutes ago, jcs said:

Harvesters nightmare passport required on entry has to match name on ticket probably get an email tomorrow tickets back on sale as several hundred have came down with Ebola or some feckin thing 

No it isn't. The harvesters won't be there. The passport check is pretty much irrelevant to them. It's any folk who try to use the harvesters ticket who might have a problem.

17 minutes ago, jcs said:

Just wondering what this passport business is about , seems like lunacy to ask people to carry them about on match day . 

11 minutes ago, tattiescone69 said:

Just wondering what this passport business is about , seems like lunacy to ask people to carry them about on match day . 

Notwithstanding that, how are they going to get everyone's names on the tickets?

Are the Hungarian FA going to do it?

The Scottish FA going to do it after they get them from Hungary and before they send them out??

1 minute ago, Flure said:

Notwithstanding that, how are they going to get everyone's names on the tickets?

The Scottish FA going to do it after they get them from Hungary and before they send them out??

That's what i was wondering  , it would require a degree of organisation which we all know the SFA don't have 

2 minutes ago, Langtonian said:

Been given this spin before regards passport required on entry,Milan for one I think only for it to be a lot of pash

That's true. Same in Bari, where they didn't even check my ticket. We all just walked through an open gate. 

5 minutes ago, Flure said:

That's why it's 100% pick up.