Davy Bus - TEL AVIV to Sammy Ofer Stadium, HAIFA - Page 11 - Israel V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Davy Bus - TEL AVIV to Sammy Ofer Stadium, HAIFA

DavyP

3 hours ago, VASCO said:

Is there still room, Davy?

If so, I'll take 6 seats.

1 hour ago, EMcD1997 said:

Hi Davy,

if there’s still room can can I please get two seats?

thanks, 

Euan

Both added to the list. Payment to be made by 1st October

4 hours ago, lager said:

Hi davy 

can you tell me the payment details tried to pm you but don't know how to on this new site cheers 

Seats are £10 each payable by PayPal to info@start2finish.eu

payment to be made by Monday as I have to confirm bus numbers by Tuesday.

Hi Davy,

I arrive early morning at around 10.10am on match day. And leave at about 6am Friday morning.

Any chance for at least the way back from Haifa to Airport in time so I can get my checkin and security done early enough?

Also, way out from Ben Gurion to Haifa I could take a train but if there are buses from Airport to Haifa I would be more than happy to jump on.

Let me know if there are seats that fit.

Cheers,

2 hours ago, TA-West Germany said:

Hi Davy,

I arrive early morning at around 10.10am on match day. And leave at about 6am Friday morning.

Any chance for at least the way back from Haifa to Airport in time so I can get my checkin and security done early enough?

Also, way out from Ben Gurion to Haifa I could take a train but if there are buses from Airport to Haifa I would be more than happy to jump on.

Let me know if there are seats that fit.

Cheers,

Haifa is in the opposite direction to Ben Guiron Airport and so the buses will terminate back at Mike’s Place on the seafront. We should be back at the pub around 0130-0145 if all goes well. That’s plenty of time to get out to the airport by taxi or late night train that runs every hour. I also have an early flight on the Friday and plan to go to the airport from the pub......after a few more beers 😂

let me know if you need seats as I have a couple spare

Davy

10 hours ago, tamdolan said:

Davy can I possibly add another 2 to the booking under kev hardie please, or is it too late

Tam no problem....had a few last call offs so have about 30 spare seats to shift so now Kevin Hardie x13

4 hours ago, Bigordie said:

Guess I'm too late? Just joined up today.

Me & mate will be in Israel for the game next week. If not too late, could we reserve 2 seats please. I can Paypal immediately.

Yes mate i have some spare seats and added you to the list 

1 hour ago, DavyP said:

Yes mate i have some spare seats and added you to the list 

Thanks a lot Davy. Money transferred. This is an eye-opener. I didn't know you existed before today, but your efforts are fantastic and very much appreciated.  I'd appreciate it if you could let me know the rules of engagement on the 11th please i.e. where, when?

Thanks again.