Match Day Meet Uo - Page 2 - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Match Day Meet Uo

Brummie Hibs

2 hours ago, kerouhak said:

Im in lima now, theres a bar named mollys in miraflores.. they are ready and waiting.. calle berlin 172

buses from here to the game too!

WESTA have organised six buses from Molly's Bar on matchday.

These buses are full.

Please don't turn up at the bar expecting a seat on the buses unless you have already booked and paid.

12 minutes ago, WESTA said:

WESTA have organised six buses from Molly's Bar on matchday.

These buses are full.

Please don't turn up at the bar expecting a seat on the buses unless you have already booked and paid.

Sorry bout that!

Been down the Marriot Area today, and there ain't a great lot. There is a waterfront shopping complex with some restraints. 

I'm in Barranco at the moment (it's mot night) and this place seems and I edgier, more authentic place to drink and visit - bohemian. Miraflores is Westernised and you could be anywhere. 

I'll try Kennedy Park later. But I expect it'll be like any tourist city centre pub scene. 

Note - the weather is all over the place. Been cooler and misty all day. But you feel it that haze cleared then it would be lovely. It was hot and humid last night.