Mcleishs management team - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mcleishs management team

Doric

Ok who will be with him. Any ideas folks ? Whos available Yogi Hughes , Sally , Andy Watson again, Big Roy ???

Edited by Doric

27 minutes ago, ScotlandWintheWorldCup said:

I'd like McCann, Ross or Hartley involved.  These guys are all top coaches.  Get the best out of their teams.

Oh, Actually the best appointment would be davie weir.   Smartest defender I've ever seen.  Look how good he made Boumsong, Cueller and Wilson look when they played next to him.

Unless he gets an extension on those arms of his he won't be able to reach the opposition players throats from the dug out so the impact he would bring would be minimal 

9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Alex Rae is in. There'll be a token Celtc face to water down all that blueness

Pretty sad that that's the way it's got to be but just sums up today's society 

Are you joking? Please tell me Alex Rae is not going to get near the job? He makes John Hughes sound like a member of Mensa 

17 minutes ago, vanderark14 said:

Are you joking? Please tell me Alex Rae is not going to get near the job? He makes John Hughes sound like a member of Mensa 

I often find that folk who criticise the way other folk speak, are less intelligent than the folk they are slagging off. We should be proud of our local accents and speaking mannerisms and doing what we can to keep them alive. Do you also slag off your fellow Dons fans who speak broad Doric?

8 hours ago, ScotlandWintheWorldCup said:

I'd like McCann, Ross or Hartley involved.  These guys are all top coaches.  Get the best out of their teams.

Ross may be, the other two couldnt coach a team to save themselves, ones a likeable but useless cunt, the others a hobo looking cunt. 

8 hours ago, Ormond said:

Don’t let Kumnio see that. :lol:

Too late sadly. 

Edited by kumnio

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

I often find that folk who criticise the way other folk speak, are less intelligent than the folk they are slagging off. We should be proud of our local accents and speaking mannerisms and doing what we can to keep them alive. Do you also slag off your fellow Dons fans who speak broad Doric?

That wasn't meant to slag off Hughes, there's a perception that he is thick because of the way he speaks.

You couldn't get a more proud doric speaker than me. 

11 minutes ago, robbo cop said:

Was it Watson and McCall last time? If so possibly again, although at the end of the day it is up to the players on the pitch to do the business.

Watson and Aitken. They couldn't possibly have gotten away with three Rangers men and no Celtc representation. It's a sad indictment of the times we live in 

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

I was also getting DUP Foster vibes from that post aswell as a few others

29 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Watson and Aitken. They couldn't possibly have gotten away with three Rangers men and no Celtc representation. It's a sad indictment of the times we live in 

Let's not forget that Mcleish and Watson were Aberdeen men as players, although I take the point you have made.

4 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Great post mate.:ok:

A part of me dies inside every time I have to adjust my accent words and phrases for Edinburgh types at work (but no leithers like yogi obviously)