Robot Uprising - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Robot Uprising

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, but would you risk letting it lick your baws?

@Bzzzz‘s burd stormed away from me in Vilnius when She heard me tell the story about the dog creeping up behind me while I was bawing her indoors and putting it’s tongue on my hole. 

Edited by Ormond

"Terrifying" indeed.

Has anyone seen the video of tiny wee drone's that use facial recognition to take out individuals?  No collateral damage  - just a bolt through the head of the intended target.  They can fly in swarms and take out multiple targets.  Also pretty terrifying.

18 minutes ago, SMcoolJ said:

"Terrifying" indeed.

Has anyone seen the video of tiny wee drone's that use facial recognition to take out individuals?  No collateral damage  - just a bolt through the head of the intended target.  They can fly in swarms and take out multiple targets.  Also pretty terrifying.

Sounds like that's made up. The accuracy of smart bombs are over-stated , as are missile defense systems. Well if you listen to Professor Ted Postol professor emeritus of Science, Technology, and International Security at MIT.

I've seen this before.

1 hour ago, phart said:

Sounds like that's made up. The accuracy of smart bombs are over-stated , as are missile defense systems. Well if you listen to Professor Ted Postol professor emeritus of Science, Technology, and International Security at MIT.

I've seen this before.

That’s the very video I was referring to. I hope it’s made up!

19 hours ago, Ormond said:

@Bzzzz‘s burd stormed away from me in Vilnius when She heard me tell the story about the dog creeping up behind me while I was bawing her indoors and putting it’s tongue on my hole. 

She strangely ran to a fish restaurant... never quite worked that reaction out... 

22 hours ago, Ormond said:

a) You were bawing your burd 

b)You were bawing Bzzzz's burd 

c) You were bawing one of your dugs 

Answers on a postcard 

1 hour ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

Watched this programme on Chan.4 last night. Think you can watch it on Catch Up. This is just a newspaper report link: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/4983260/when-is-the-sexbots-are-coming-on-channel-4-what-is-the-harmony-doll-and-whats-the-documentary-about/

Question is would you?????????

I posted a link to these dolls a few months ago. They gave one a Scottish accent.

• 5 months later...