Brendan Rodgers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

2 minutes ago, kumnio said:

It was a joke, obviously not very funny. 

If I thought you were a whatever, I’d just say it. It’s not you would swim through shark infested waters to fight me is it. 

So you want to fight me now? Even swimming through the highly volatile shark infested waters, I would still have enough energy to manhandle you no bother even though I just swam 7000 miles.. Easy...😁. Well, quick pint of Tennants first.🍺🍺

26 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

So you want to fight me now? Even swimming through the highly volatile shark infested waters, I would still have enough energy to manhandle you no bother even though I just swam 7000 miles.. Easy...😁. Well, quick pint of Tennants first.🍺🍺

With Tennents being such a popular drink, how come no fucker can spell it right?! Too pished aff it?!

34 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Are you going to fight him or interfere with him?