Regan Gone - Page 3 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Regan Gone

SteveHFC

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

His absolute bawbaggery stance when the Huns were liquidated should’ve seen him go originally. 

Sandy Bryson another cunt who got away with murder during the letters debacle. Don't quote me on this but he said something along the lines of "it might be illegal but it's not immoral" or words to that effect when police were investigating 

3 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Henry McLeish and Barry Hearn seem to have all the answers. Why don't they throw their hats into the ring?

I’d love it if Barry Hearn was on board. Love him or loathe him he knows how to run a sport and get the best deal and support for it. We’d certainly see the changes we’re all crying out for and he’d no be scared of putting a few noses out of joint if needs be.

24 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

I’d love it if Barry Hearn was on board. Love him or loathe him he knows how to run a sport and get the best deal and support for it. We’d certainly see the changes we’re all crying out for and he’d no be scared of putting a few noses out of joint if needs be.

I’d love him too. But we have too many arseholes on the gravy train who would shite it with him, meaning sadly we won’t get a guy like that. 

1 minute ago, Ormond said:

I’d love him too. But we have too many arseholes on the gravy train who would shite it with him, meaning sadly we won’t get a guy like that. 

Given that these very same arseholes on the gravy train would likely be the first oot on their erses if Hearn came on board, unfortunately you are right.

Interesting idea. I was impressed by what Hearn did with Brisbane Road - though I haven't seen it since final completion. Far better than an edge-of-town flat-pack like Rovers ended up with, though that wasn't really an option for Orient.

3 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Does anybody know anything about "Supporters Direct Scotland"? As far as I can see they seem to be the only organisation which has a representative in any of the SFA committees. I have never heard of them.

I think it's about time that one of the main board members should be a supporters representative. Won't happen though. Too many vested interests. 

they seem to have the good of Scottish football at heart.  more so than the Scottish Football Supporters Association in my view.

delighted that Regan's reign has come to an end.  hopefully a Chief Exec with power is given the job.  but the power will likely continue to be with the faceless blazers.  that's the root cause of the issue.  Regan was just a buffer between their all expenses paid lifestyles and the fans that they should be accountable to.  perhaps the recent ETA statement was what forced them :spin:

http://www.edinburghtartanarmy.com/2018/01/22/eta-no-confidence-in-stewart-regan/

55 minutes ago, Toepoke said:

Aye as Gordon Smith said on STV earlier the chief exec has very little power, he's just the public face of the blazerati.

All organisations are like that. Donnie Trump being the same. But with power comes great responsibilty(Ben Parker tm) and therefore some cunt has to answer. 

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

I’ve just been reading that bawbag McGhee says Strachan should now get Regan’s old job. :lol:

Hahahahahaha!!

Aye Strachan in Regans job & McGhee in Strachans job would be ideal!

John Carver in McGhees old job & Barry Bennell in Malky Mackays and it’s a dream team.