Allocation - Page 8 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I did the same when I bought the 4 match thing.

Assigned all my mates and assumed it automatically assigned me!

I don't understand why it doesn't do it automatically. It was showing as pending on his account so the guy knew exactly what two games were to be added.

He also told me that he had no record of me buying on Monday at first too, but after checking he confirmed that I had 

I have purchased tickets for myself yesterday at 12:30 And today for friends at 12:30.

Going by the confirmation it's seems that 170 tickets have been sold in that 24 hour period. (If the figures given are a correct running total).

It seems that the sales are slowing down, so good news for those still waiting.

Why no give fans a chance to collect there tickets from hampden before we travel.I know a lot of fans wont be able to do so but many would and it would help bring numbers of tickets down that's to be collected over there.Then have some place in Tirana for folk to collect from then the rest on match day itself.I don't see how there could be a problem there as long as all those collecting have the right confirmation with them.

34 minutes ago, HIGHTOWER 1314 said:

Why no give fans a chance to collect there tickets from hampden before we travel.I know a lot of fans wont be able to do so but many would and it would help bring numbers of tickets down that's to be collected over there.Then have some place in Tirana for folk to collect from then the rest on match day itself.I don't see how there could be a problem there as long as all those collecting have the right confirmation with them.

Why not ! A great idea for all harvesters 

4 minutes ago, TA Abroad said:

Does anyone think it will go 4 Pointers?

I didnt yesterday, but numbers were down by about 300 on where I thought they’d be when I bought earlier.  (If the tickets are going in numerical order) It’ll be close. There’s about 1600 folk on 5 points. 

1 hour ago, KennyL said:

I am on five points just logged on to my account, went to away ticket purchase and got a screen that told  me no tickets are available . Is it going magically change and allow me to buy tickets at 12md ?

Yes, which is why they said it would be 12pm for 5 pointers.