Allocation - Page 6 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

1 minute ago, KENTTA said:

Just got my ticket....no problem....have you signed into your account??? Got the message "tickets currently not on sale" at first then logged into my account....then ok.

Nope for me I've logged in, out, in, out and I'm being messed all about by the SFA.

Why do the SFA /SSC just forget about it. And ask the the Albanian / Lithuanian / Slovakian associations, for a good IT person, they could sort it from their own desk, with a coffee and a garibaldi. And our points would be added, email our seats we have selected, take payment. All in two minutes.  And maybe get that discount from JD Sports that I could never trigger. At least I have an home end ticket for £7, for a non member. Who will enjoy the trip, the game, saving £50 by not joining the SSC.

Delivery Method Please select a delivery method.

Collect 
HOME MATCHES: Tickets can be colllected behind the West Stand on match day from approximately 4 hours before kick-off. Bring this confirmation email and ID. Please come early to avoid queues. AWAY MATCHES: Uplift information to follow.
Free delivery

OK Now in but cannot select delivery options (other than collect)......utter shambles

4 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Collect 
HOME MATCHES: Tickets can be colllected behind the West Stand on match day from approximately 4 hours before kick-off. Bring this confirmation email and ID. Please come early to avoid queues. AWAY MATCHES: Uplift information to follow.
Free delivery

OK Now in but cannot select delivery options (other than collect)......utter shambles

Is it not 100% pickup ?

15 minutes ago, mariokempes56 said:

Collect 
Free delivery

It's 100% pick up which is why you only have that option