Allocation - Page 5 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

Just now, Debian said:

Currently on skyscanner trying to find a Friday out, and Sunday back route!  This having children and having responsibilities really fucks with my social life.

We're Thursday out from Edinburgh but our Sunday back is via Istanbul then back to Edinburgh if that's any good to you.

6 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

We're Thursday out from Edinburgh but our Sunday back is via Istanbul then back to Edinburgh if that's any good to you.

it could be.  Whats the complete route and I will take a swatch!  

On 10/18/2018 at 11:58 AM, Ormond said:

I’m fed up hearing about the “new system” and it’s constant balls-ups. It’s quite frankly, a disgrace that time after time this new system fails to function as it should when they charge us for that service. Whoever is employed to do the tech needs their jotters.

We keep hearing how people moan about the SSC for no reason but cock ups like this just underline why they get stick . Amateur hour again 

1 hour ago, Debian said:

Currently on skyscanner trying to find a Friday out, and Sunday back route!  This having children and having responsibilities really fucks with my social life.

You on the swally? We can sing the sash together. 😂😂

12 minutes ago, Declaration"o"Arbroath said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but there seem to be two separate sections on my points page. Ignoring the 1000 points thing, do I add them together for my total points?

I’m in the same boat. Overall I have 15 but 3 in home games and 12 in away games, but, the Costa Rica game shows up in my Away games list. It also shows I’ve purchased the Belgium, Portugal and Albania tickets but isn’t showing the israel game, even though I bought them as a package(and has been showing  like this for weeks)

Its ok for this Michael Bochel to say on Facebook that the website will be up and running properly for the Euro Qualifiers, the website should have been up and running from day one of this current membership

The whole website improvement has been a clusterfuck from start to finish 

Edited by DoonTheSlope

Are we still expecting the sale to start at midday on Monday given the increased allocation?  Now that it's 100% pickup and they don't have to worry about posting tickets it'd make sense to delay it and get the Israel and Portugal points added. It'd stop a whole lot of potential moaning.

15 hours ago, tartanmartin said:

Are we still expecting the sale to start at midday on Monday given the increased allocation?  Now that it's 100% pickup and they don't have to worry about posting tickets it'd make sense to delay it and get the Israel and Portugal points added. It'd stop a whole lot of potential moaning.

Thanks for reminding me about the sale, I’d forgot.

J