Allocation - Page 4 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

7 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I've never seen it happen before between September/October games? Can you give any example?

Pretty sure I was at an away game once when the tickets went on sale for the next one. 

Definately had a conversation on here before when points haven’t been added in time, despite it being about 4 weeks between games.

J

15 minutes ago, Ormond said:

Guys are talking about terms and conditions here. Bollocks to that. It’s the bullshit that in 2018 a huge organisation like the SFA cannot get an upto date tech company to have a database that simply adds points the day after a game. Absolute nonsense that we pay for a service that is stuck in the dark ages.

remember they have to manually remove the 100 or so harvesters who never picked up their Israel tickets.

From twitter

ALBANIA TICKET UPDATE | We have negotiated an increase in allocation; we will now receive 2150 tickets.

Additionally, ticket prices have been reduced to £4.

There will be 100% collection for the match; full details of this will follow in due course.

I will give my right baw that everyone who goes, will get a ticket. 9 of us going, most with mid table points, but only 3 of us able to buy the first batch, and if it is the separated stands, may not be together...Though after 3 days there, happy with that... It is an e ticket for Albanian supporters. SFA have no idea if it paper,  e ticket or empty juice bottles yet. And if 100% pick up...Tirana or 60 miles away at match venue in Skhoder. 

20 minutes ago, The Bunnet said:

I will give my right baw that everyone who goes, will get a ticket. 9 of us going, most with mid table points, but only 3 of us able to buy the first batch, and if it is the separated stands, may not be together...Though after 3 days there, happy with that... It is an e ticket for Albanian supporters. SFA have no idea if it paper,  e ticket or empty juice bottles yet. And if 100% pick up...Tirana or 60 miles away at match venue in Skhoder. 

Aye and about 1300 folk arriving on Davies buses a couple of hours before KO!

22 minutes ago, Graham of Montrose said:

I'm on 4 points so optimistic. The 100% pick up will help.
Going to buy a home end ticket for back up if they go on sale before.

Same as me. My kids only got 2pts I think but I'm reasonably hopeful for them as well. All depends on the harvesters. 

17 minutes ago, CamBFTLS said:

Same as me. My kids only got 2pts I think but I'm reasonably hopeful for them as well. All depends on the harvesters. 

100% collection so should be no harvesters. Although the SSC broke with policy and gave all tickets to the lead buyer in Israel. 

If there’s enough time and sensible collection, then there should be no reason not to have it as one ticket per member for the collections.

J

44 minutes ago, Bristolhibby said:

100% collection so should be no harvesters. Although the SSC broke with policy and gave all tickets to the lead buyer in Israel. 

If there’s enough time and sensible collection, then there should be no reason not to have it as one ticket per member for the collections.

J

Cheers, I didn't realise it was 100%. I should read messages thoroughly 😁

We arrive a few hours before the buses leave so will have time for collection.