Allocation - Page 2 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

1 hour ago, Ormond said:

So, 21 buses booked now must be about 1200 or so on your buses alone. Then ontop of that everyone else who are making their own plans to be in Skhoder. My guess is a 2000 crowd from Scotland.

Yeah might be struggling with away end tickets because of being unable to go on previous trips so hoping it goes down to low points or be home end for myself!

everyone should get a ticket and im sure the albanian fa will do there best to give us as much as they can teams like scotland are going to make money for them and they wont pass the chance to make some money off of us which is fair lots of folk going to this rather than israel so should see a big away support over there

Seats 16000 fans, they played 3 games there in the World Cup 2018 qualifying, and the lowest attendance was 14667, although they did play Macedonia, Italy and Spain, so big games.

I cant see the Albanian FA giving us enough tickets.

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

Seats 16000 fans, they played 3 games there in the World Cup 2018 qualifying, and the lowest attendance was 14667, although they did play Macedonia, Italy and Spain, so big games.

I cant see the Albanian FA giving us enough tickets.

Depends how seriously the Albanian fans treat this Nations Cup pish.

Also depends on the set up of the stadium. Hardly anyone at that Hungary friendly yet we were only given 1000 tickets because that's what the clearly cordoned off away end was designed to hold.

From looking at the stadium photos we'll get whatever those weird stand alone stands behind the goals hold I would imagine.

On 8/29/2018 at 5:43 PM, tartanarmy1995 said:

Yeah might be struggling with away end tickets because of being unable to go on previous trips so hoping it goes down to low points or be home end for myself!

Will prob be the home end for me and my hubby, dont have any points. Hopefully won't be a problem as he is Albanian after all 😀

On ‎8‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 9:19 PM, lauren01 said:

What's the chances of actually getting in to the home end. Some countries don't allow or like it, i.e Macedonia

If there's a will, there's a way.

Anyone I know who weren't daft and went in civvies in Macedonia got into the home end. We were nice and shaded in there too!

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Declaration"o"Arbroath said:

When do we expect the allocation and required points to be announced?

SFA/SSC apparently heading out for talks and check the venue at the end of the month, so imagine not long after the Israel game. 

15 hours ago, wanderer said:

SFA/SSC apparently heading out for talks and check the venue at the end of the month, so imagine not long after the Israel game. 

Makes sense. Much better idea than doing this when officials were already over at the same stadium in the same city for the women's world cup qualifier ;)

1 hour ago, captain said:

Makes sense. Much better idea than doing this when officials were already over at the same stadium in the same city for the women's world cup qualifier ;)

Think their was only a hand full of people that went across (guy who does the Social Media stuff was really talking up Shkodar!)

• 4 weeks later...