Allocation - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Allocation

Squirrelhumper

At a guess, probably similar numbers to what took to Macedonia.... 2,000-ish

While appealing from a sense that its somewhere completely new for us, I think the Nations Cup is not going to grab at appetite of a lot of fans who will view them as glorified friendlies... plus Albania is not exactly cheap, easy and direct enough to get too, and even when you do get to Tirana, you have to do some over land travel for a couple of hours to get to the match venue.

I think we will take 2,000, and I expect Albania will give us tickets numbers of that amount (looking at their crowds, they do not seem to get massive amounts of fans showing up..... 5,000 showed up for a game v Bosnia, while 14,000 showed up for a qualifier v Italy).

On 2/1/2018 at 5:09 PM, jailer said:

Emailed Albanian FA regards the venue, they suggested booking hotels with free cancellation in Tirana or Elbasan.  I've emailed again asking if any possibility of the game being played in Shkoder.

keep us posted mate. ill buy you a beer over there!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/31/2018 at 5:44 PM, calum83 said:

its just what i read stadiums are rare to be finished on time. for me i dont care where they play halfway up an albania mountain lol

My experience was that nothing ever gets finished in Albania.  

10 hours ago, calum83 said:

i know what your saying things are never on time but we just have to wait still just under six months until the game

I mean the country is full of half finished buildings.  4 Evergreen Tower in Tirana has been half built for about 15 years now. 

• 1 month later...

Anybody got the away ticket points list since they buggered about with it I don’t know what points I’m on as we went to Hungary but didn’t go to Peru or Mexico 

4 hours ago, jcs said:

Anybody got the away ticket points list since they buggered about with it I don’t know what points I’m on as we went to Hungary but didn’t go to Peru or Mexico 

You'll find your own points here jcs...   https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/Online/accountPoints.asp

Max I think is currently 16.   Dunno where the list of number of members on points is now.

40 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

You'll find your own points here jcs...   https://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk/Online/accountPoints.asp

Max I think is currently 16.   Dunno where the list of number of members on points is now.

Cheers just found out me n the mrs are currently on 11 but was thinking max must be 15 as those South American friendlies are the only games We’ve missed in recent years iirc ,  we got the 1 point for buying the membership n 1 point for the last 3 campaign membership really just wanted a nosey as to where we are in the pecking order re tickets for this match 

Edited by jcs

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/5/2018 at 11:41 AM, DavyP said:

Given that I already have 780 folks on my bus list it had better be a bloody good allocation....

So, 21 buses booked now must be about 1200 or so on your buses alone. Then ontop of that everyone else who are making their own plans to be in Skhoder. My guess is a 2000 crowd from Scotland.

Edited by Ormond