Albania v Scotland - Page 4 - Albania V Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Albania v Scotland

HOT SHOT HAMISH

4 hours ago, Tappy the Toon said:

We got Edinburgh-Berlin-Podgorica-Charleroi-Edinburgh for £117 plus £16 for the return bus between Podgorica and Shkodra which takes an hour and a half.

Is that bus into Podgorica city centre or straight to the airport?

Wizzair on Saturday the 17th November from Luton has been changed to the Friday!!!

Cost me flight changes from Edinburgh return and I have lost a pre paid hotel room at Luton airport (Ibis) -

This room is available if anybody needs a room on the Friday night- (free).

13 hours ago, stirlish said:

Wizzair on Saturday the 17th November from Luton has been changed to the Friday!!!

Cost me flight changes from Edinburgh return and I have lost a pre paid hotel room at Luton airport (Ibis) -

This room is available if anybody needs a room on the Friday night- (free).

where you seeing this mate 7 of us on that flight have not recieved anything

11 hours ago, Zicoladud said:

where you seeing this mate 7 of us on that flight have not recieved anything

If you look on Wizz Air website all that month has moved to the day before I.e. used to be out Thurs and Sat but now out Wed and Fri with no flight Sat. The prices are very good but it says 'this route is pending regulatory approval'. Not sure what that means but it doesn't fill me with confidence as it sounds like it could be subject to more change. 

Just now, stirlish said:

I phoned Wizzair and was given 3 options.

1). Accept the new flight times with no cost.

2) full refund

3) full refund of 120% as a Wizzair voucher,

They were very unhelpful on the phone, won't be using them again.

I didn't get notification from Wizzair, I had just gone in to check confirmation to see what money I was owed by the others in our party.

22 minutes ago, stirlish said:

I phoned Wizzair and was given 3 options.

1). Accept the new flight times with no cost.

2) full refund

3) full refund of 120% as a Wizzair voucher,

They were very unhelpful on the phone, won't be using them again.

Those sound like more than fair options.

Feck it. Just booked this for the Mrs and me. Out Wed 14 £65.00 each and back Mon 19 £65.00 each. £260.00 all in for both of on direct flights. Easy jet have a flight to Glasgow at 1830 on the Monday at £28.00 getting there in plenty time for Tuesday's game at Hampden. Then train back down south on the Wed. Just hope Wizz Air don't change these flights again and feck up more peoples plans.

6 hours ago, stirlish said:

Normally I would agree, it's the fact that they brought forward by a day (not just a few hours).

And that it is a layover airport for me.

we are in same boat flights to luton on the friday and an overnight prepaid in the ibis and hotel in albania from sat

3 hours ago, Zicoladud said:

we are in same boat flights to luton on the friday and an overnight prepaid in the ibis and hotel in albania from sat

I contacted the hotel direct and they agreed to shift the dates (even though booked and paid through booking.com)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...