Points Ladder - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Points Ladder

DoonTheSlope

10 hours ago, saintsparky said:

Is there an actual Points Ladder on the SFA website, cause I can't find it.

I can only see the last 10 away games....

That's all you need at the moment. There is only one game on the home games "ladder" (Costa Rica) just now. More of a step than a ladder really. I am guessing that once we have played a few more home games, they will add home games list to the web site.

14 minutes ago, Scotland Ever More said:

Every time I check my points I get a message saying internal server error. Anyone else having this problem?

Mine still says 9 points. Nothing about the Costa Rica game. 

Anyone else missing Costa Rica?

J

3 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

That's a relief. A major worry off my mind.

Seeing as some of us were interested in what points we would need to be eligible for Peru and Mexico tickets I thought others might find my response useful. ;)

On 13/04/2018 at 7:27 PM, Ormond said:

Seeing as some of us were interested in what points we would need to be eligible for Peru and Mexico tickets I thought others might find my response useful. ;)

Anyone who thought they wouldnt get a ticket to these games if they wanted one is a bit mad.

For these games where theres only a few hundred going, the SFA should just announce a 100% collection to save any potential issues.

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Anyone who thought they wouldnt get a ticket to these games if they wanted one is a bit mad.

For these games where theres only a few hundred going, the SFA should just announce a 100% collection to save any potential issues.

I agree on the pick-up. I have to do that anyway.

I’m not thinking that I won’t get a ticket. But, the way the Peruvians have been with qualifying and the clamour from the fans I’d just much rather know comfortably that I will be ok for a ticket. Mexico game worries me less. 

On 13/04/2018 at 7:12 PM, Ormond said:

All points have been finally updated.

Mine haven’t been.

EDIT - Just checked. My Costa Rica have gone but my Georgia away game has been removed. (D’oh! Just realised that Hungary has knocked Georgia off).

Ignore me being thick.

J

Edited by Bristolhibby

On 4/15/2018 at 8:34 AM, Ormond said:

I agree on the pick-up. I have to do that anyway.

I’m not thinking that I won’t get a ticket. But, the way the Peruvians have been with qualifying and the clamour from the fans I’d just much rather know comfortably that I will be ok for a ticket. Mexico game worries me less. 

The winner of the most contradictory post of the year goes to my good self. :lol:

On 4/15/2018 at 8:28 AM, kumnio said:

Email today states all members regardless of points. On sale on the 25th.

3 hours ago, saintsparky said:

The email says on sale between 25th and 30th. It still could be by different points level on each day... 

No. The email says all members. They even have the word ‘all’ highlighted.

Edited by Ormond