So, who is going? - Page 4 - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, who is going?

Brummie Hibs

13 hours ago, TDYER63 said:

I dont imagine you will have a problem getting a ticket as I  think there should be enough tickets in the allocation for anyone going to get a tcket. But apparently they are expecting  700,000 peruvians to apply for their game so not much chance of picking up a cheap ticket in the away section if demands outstrips allocation in that game. 

Who do the Peruvians think they are? Expecting to go and send their team off to the World Cup when we come to town, do they not realise that we are the famous Tartan Army and that everybody loves us and they are morally obliged to bend over backwards to accommodate us while we sing about Maradona, Doh-a-Deer and anything else that has hee-haw to do with Scottish football 

getting tickets will not be an issue. I would expect a bigger allocation than folk travelling. Potential for another 100% pick up again. No issues with it in Hungary except the location but everyone got and got in on time.

6 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Who do the Peruvians think they are? Expecting to go and send their team off to the World Cup when we come to town, do they not realise that we are the famous Tartan Army and that everybody loves us and they are morally obliged to bend over backwards to accommodate us while we sing about Maradona, Doh-a-Deer and anything else that has hee-haw to do with Scottish football 

🙄 , I was merely highlighting the fact there was nae chance of turning up with 20 peruvian  sol and a fake Paddington Bear  passport and expecting to get a ticket . 

On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 3:13 PM, Brummie Hibs said:

Seems like everybody is heading to Mexico on the 30th.

I'm on the 1045 Avianca flight on the 31st.

1045 hrs flight on 31st for me.  Couple of beers ?

• 2 weeks later...

Four of us (myself, Stevie Farmer, Peter Murray and wee Joe McCormack) flying to Paris from Edinburgh on Friday 25th May, then to Lima via Atlanta on the Saturday. Four nights in Lima followed by flight to Mexico City and four nights there. We travel back late on Sunday 3rd June, with flight back to Edinburgh from Paris late on the Monday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...