So, who is going? - Page 2 - Peru v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

So, who is going?

Brummie Hibs

Waiting for the draw tomorrow to see how many days off I'll need for the competitive games coming up and if I can fit that in with my remaining annual leave.

Plus hoping that my boss won't kick my chuckies as I get back from a week away literally a week before this game. The shite you put yerself thru to watch a shite but sometimes mediocre to good football team with no manager.

1 hour ago, kumnio said:

Out Sat 26th, back Mon 4th with KLM & Air France.

Interjet for the Lima-Mexico flight booked separately. 

is that the 05.55 from edinburgh then 1035 to lima?

i take it 1 hour 45 is sufficient in CDG for changing terminals or is that a bit tight? 

14 minutes ago, dan cake said:

i take it 1 hour 45 is sufficient in CDG for changing terminals or is that a bit tight? 

Yes those flights. The flight from Edinburgh to Paris is listed as 2 hours, its never takes that long, Ive no doubt the connection will be fine.

We had 90 minutes on the way to Slovenia with a change of terminal, and had plenty of time.

5 hours ago, dan cake said:

From my experience CDG is a huge big massive airport. It will all really depend on if your arriving and leaving through the same terminal

39 minutes ago, cranna said:

If this is true and the game doesn’t happen it will be the biggest shitstorm Scottish fitba’ has seen in a while. There are a lot of people who have already forked out over a grand in flights and digs. :mad:

31 minutes ago, Ormond said:

If this is true and the game doesn’t happen it will be the biggest shitstorm Scottish fitba’ has seen in a while. There are a lot of people who have already forked out over a grand in flights and digs. :mad:

Bit of a shocker if the SFA have jumped the gun, but at least they've set a precedent by refunding money to fans when they made an erse of the Nations Cup thing in Ireland a few years back. So I'd fully expect them to delve into their pockets to refund funs for Peru purchases if it does fall through. :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, TartanSpice said:

Bit of a shocker if the SFA have jumped the gun, but at least they've set a precedent by refunding money to fans when they made an erse of the Nations Cup thing in Ireland a few years back. So I'd fully expect them to delve into their pockets to refund funs for Peru purchases if it does fall through. :ph34r:

What was this?

Must be fecking mad as the Mrs and me will book this week. LHR to Lima 25th and Mexico city to LHR 5th or 6th all KLM via Amsterdam with Internet flight 30th or 31st. Any advice on areas to stay much appreciated in both places. Someone mentioned Mirafores for Lima. Where is everyone else sstaying?

• 4 weeks later...