Coldest you have been.. - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Coldest you have been..

9 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Whats the coldest temperature you have been in..Just curious as I live in Ottawa and it is -40 below with the wind at this very moment.🤤🤤🤤🤤😲

Every year I get the same too. I never knew what it felt like to have the nostrils burned by cold before until 4 years ago.

Edited by Ormond

12 minutes ago, Ormond said:

I’m not allowed to say on here. If I lived somewhere in Holland, South Africa or in Toronto I’d be allowed to tell. :)

Where do you live? Is it windy in your city?

I saw a thing earlier about Niagara Falls which is probably neutral territory for you boys about how it's all frozen over

It got me thinking about if you took a pish outside in those sort of temperatures, will the pish freeze and still be attached to your coak?

Back here you see the frozen dug pish on the street from time to time but nothing to write home about 

There's a task for you lads 

1 minute ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I saw a thing earlier about Niagara Falls which is probably neutral territory for you boys about how it's all frozen over

It got me thinking about if you took a pish outside in those sort of temperatures, will the pish freeze and still be attached to your coak?

Back here you see the frozen dug pish on the street from time to time but nothing to write home about 

I took a walk to the pub along the country trail along the river on Thursday in the brutal cold. I pished halfway. It didnae freeze. 

9 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

your pish wullnae freeze. I have been drunk plenty of time in this weather and it never froze. Steamy as fuck though. -39 this morning here in Ottawa. Just back from my sons ice hockey and froze my stones off..😣😣

5 minutes ago, Big Ramy 1314 said:

Fringo, dinnae know about sharks mate, but I know there are 200lb Sturgeon in that lake..😂😂

Someone tell Murdo Fraser. 

Edited by aaid