Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change. - Page 5 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change.

On January 21, 2018 at 1:06 AM, irnbruman said:

Well i may as well stick in a two footed tackle as that fucking religious nutter is putting me off this board completely with his utter pish. Meanwhile you as a ref let his shyte go unchecked ..so fuck that arsehole im having an early bath. 

I hate religion too.  Religion is people trying to reach God through their works, which will never be enough.  The truth is He had to come and rescue us and it's a free gift, no strings attached when you believe and trust the gospel of grace. 1 Corinthians 15-1:4  Simple. Just trust.

http://graceambassadors.com/salvation/how-do-i-know-i-am-saved

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

Lol, says the adherent of faith in nothing exploded into everything and we are from monkeys on a spinning ball stuck to it by the invisible force called gravity :lol:

I was struggling with the wars, and their implications, carried out under the variants of his name: I was even more concerned that someone who misuses their version of god for their own purpose which contributes to genocide, famine, etc can get to the gates and simply say 'Ok, hands up, I was a bit of a dick down there but here's my "get out of jail free card" because I believe in the big man' can therefore be granted eternal happiness.  However, the final straw is you now telling me it is 'him', and not gravity, responsible for my wife's saggy tits!  They bad boys used to be majestic but after childbirth we did the pencil test and lost a laptop under the good one and a Staples warehouse under the wee lass's go to teat.  

If you can prey for them to be returned to their former glory; my Mrs vagina to no longer resemble The Garden Tomb following my daughter's massive fucking bonce ruining it and; if he has time, do something about starving disease riddled kids and also all the knob heads claiming to be doing things in 'his' omniscient name when they have the IQ of a parrot that struggles to request crackers I'll reconsider thanks.  

Edited by ThistleWhistle