Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change. - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Freemasonry influence stopping Met police change.

On January 10, 2018 at 10:39 AM, mariokempes56 said:

Hell, dinnae mentions Sin....

Do you sin Mario?  I know I do.

Jesus Christ paid for all your sins, past present and future if you would just simply trust in his finished work.  That's the simplicity in Christ the enemy doesn't want you to trust in.

2 hours ago, Kimba said:

Jesus Christ paid for all your sins, past present and future if you would just simply trust in his finished work.  That's the simplicity in Christ the enemy doesn't want you to trust in.

shit.for.brains

3 hours ago, Kimba said:

How did he? 

24 minutes ago, bonzo said:

So did he die for Hitler and stalin or any other mass murderer you care to name? 

Yep.  ALL are guilty (the human race) and have fallen short. Someone is saved when they believe and trust the gospel of grace and have the righteousness of Christ imputed to them.  

Nah your not selling it to me. So by what you are saying doesn't matter if you live your life and don't put a foot wrong or be the worst criminal in history as long as you say sorry and "repent" before you pop it that's ok 

2 minutes ago, bonzo said:

Nah your not selling it to me. So by what you are saying doesn't matter if you live your life and don't put a foot wrong or be the worst criminal in history as long as you say sorry and "repent" before you pop it that's ok 

Yep. Repent means change your mind and believe and trust the ONE true God.  

8 hours ago, Kimba said:

Yep.  ALL are guilty (the human race) and have fallen short. Someone is saved when they believe and trust the gospel of grace and have the righteousness of Christ imputed to them.  

I bet you dont even realise how morally wicked and fvcking repugnant that throwaway bullshit is 

On January 12, 2018 at 4:34 PM, Ally Bongo said:

I bet you dont even realise how morally wicked and fvcking repugnant that throwaway bullshit is 

God is a righteous Judge.  There'll be millions of children and aborted babies in heaven for example.    However, if you knowingly  reject to be reconciled, then where are you expecting to end up in eternity?

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

19 To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation.

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

ARE YOU READY TO STEP INTO SPIRITUAL REALITY?

Lu 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Lu 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Satan is the god of this world.
We live in the end times. We are living in the time of the “New World Order” rising to power which will usher in the one world government, and one world religion of the anti Christ.
Everything you have been told since you were born is a lie.
You have been intentionally dumbed down by the educational system.
You have been force fed lies by corporate owned mass media.
You have been socially engineered through Hollywood movies, the music industry, and TV programming on what is morally right and wrong.
You have been enslaved by the banks, and credit card companies, forced to toil your life away.
Your body has been a test subject for the military’s bioweapons development program through forced childhood vaccinations to test against the diseases they created.
You have been drugged, brainwashed, and robbed, by big Pharma, big insurance, and the health care racket.
You have been poisoned by toxic food, fluoridated water, chemicals sprayed from the skies, and GMO’s.
It's all part of a plan.This is the reality of the anti Christ one world government that is in its beginning stages, rising to power even now.

You may listen to one of these self help gurus that pose as Christian preachers so they can cash in on the 501c3 tax exemption. Prosperity preachers we call them. They have their ten point program to improve your life. They try to distract you from the reality of what is going on around you. They have a slick presentation. You try to get “in the Spirit” with all the lights and music and glory hallelujahs! But it does not work. They lie! Because things are not going to get better. Things are going to get worse! Much worse!
Then we have the other false preachers of the religious denominations. They want you to join their church. Walk the aisle for Jesus. Ask Jesus into your heart. Believe that you are spiritual Israel, confess your sins, get water baptized, repent of your sins, worship the Lord with your tithes and offerings, speak in tongues, have mystical experiences, get healed and delivered, and on, and on, and on……..The goal of these anti Christ denominational churches is to show you how to glory in your own flesh rather than the cross of Christ. They teach, “the way of Cain”, a works based religion that allows you to exalt yourself instead of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Even while our Apostle Paul was alive he knew that these false teachers would come preaching another Jesus, a different message than the one the Lord had given him. He knew that people would be led away from the truth by these false teachers.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Paul warned what the fate of those who choose to preach another gospel would be!

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that ye have received, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

There is no wiggle room here!
You either follow Paul’s gospel, or you follow another gospel!
Paul did not get his gospel message from Peter, James, and John.
Paul’s message was different!
Paul received his gospel message for the world directly from the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ!

Ga 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The spiritual reality for the world today is a Godless society of lust, and idolatry. 
People worship themselves! Look at me God! Look what I did for you! The way of Cain!
If you choose to follow this path, if you choose to rely on your emotions and feelings to guide you, you will end up in one of these denominational churches. You will be all messed up.
You will feel like you are pleasing God because you are doing works in your flesh that in your mind you feel God should appreciate. But it's all a lie!
It's a fantasy you have created in your own mind.
You have created your own religion.
You are following “another” Jesus, and the system denominational church will be only too happy to welcome you with open arms!
You may try to convince yourself you are happy in one of these churches, but it won't last.
They will have you so confused you will be ready for a complete mental breakdown. Or so disillusioned, because you know you can never be the perfect sinless person they all pretend to be, so you leave the church. Too bad you never bothered to check their false teaching against what the Bible really says!
This is the reality of the modern Christian church which is on track to blend in with all the other religions of the world to form the one world anti Christ religious system.

It does not have to be this way for you!
Some of us who read, and believe the King James Bible understand what spiritual reality is.
We do not walk according to the world!

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The King James Bible is square one of ALL truth! 
Churches with confusing doctrines are examples of the kind of ungodly religious, and superstitious practices that can develop as a result of NOT obeying God’s commandment to:

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

When we fail to rightly divide the scriptures we will fail to recognize that Paul’s distinct GRACE gospel message found in Paul’s thirteen letters Romans through Philemon is a message to the world that is separate from the remainder of the King James Bible which is addressed only to the nation of Israel in time past, and the ages to come.

To have a working knowledge of the Bible it is critical to understand that Jesus earthly ministry was to the nation of Israel through the 12 Apostles to fulfill the promises of God. It had nothing to do with you and me! It is completely different from Jesus Heavenly ministry to the world through Paul.
The only way you can cross over to this spiritual reality is to leave the false teachings that you have been sitting under for so many years and open your King James Bible with fresh eyes, and a prayerful spirit asking God to reveal His truth to you!
You must be willing to believe what the Bible says, where it says it, and to whom it says it to in context. This is how you will learn what God’s message for you today is.
Stop relying on your family traditions, and feelings, and start believing what the Bible says!

When we learn rightly dividing the word of truth, we eventually understand what God IS and IS NOT doing TODAY in this present dispensation of Grace according to the revelation of the MYSTERY first given to the apostle to the Gentiles, PAUL.
After gaining the knowledge of the truth and BELIEVING what Paul has written in Romans thru Philemon KJV, and becoming clear about what God is and is not doing today, we can no longer sit under false teachings that are so prevalent in the vast majority of church buildings today. 
We do not belong with these people!

.2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Once you are able to cross over to this spiritual reality, you will sadly learn that almost no one cares about HEARING the TRUTH of God, especially regular church-goers who proclaim to be "Christians".
As you study Paul’s letters written to us, in time you will learn important foundational truths like:

• We aren't under the Law, but under Grace.

• We aren't spiritual Israel, we are the Church the Body of Christ.

• During this present dispensation of Grace, everyone is saved by GRACE through faith, WITHOUT WORKS, in the finished work of the cross by believing Paul's declared gospel written in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

• We can never lose our salvation IN Christ like the nation of Israel could in Time Past.

• We have forgiveness for all our sins the moment we have believed Paul's gospel of Christ, whereas Israel under the Law in Time Past had to endure till the end.

• Because we are completely forgiven for ALL our sins upon belief of the gospel, we know there is NO reason to keep asking God to forgive us because He already has!

• Water baptism isn't for us today because we are ALL baptized by the one Spirit the moment we have, without works, believed Paul's gospel of grace.

• Tithing isn't for us today. We are at liberty to give or not give because God is neither blessing nor cursing anyone today.

• In Christ we are already accepted by God our Father, and blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places.

• God's miracle and healing program that was active with Israel in Time Past is not in effect NOW in the dispensation of GRACE.

• Speaking in tongues is not for us today in this present dispensation of Grace. 

• God is NOT speaking audibly to ANYONE today during this present dispensation of Grace. God communicates to us only one way: through his WRITTEN and preserved word the King James Bible.

• We the Church the Body of Christ aren't looking for the kingdom to come, but the Church to go (at the Rapture).

Unlike the disciple's INSTANT outward change at Pentecost under the Law in Time Past when they were filled with the Spirit, our outward change TODAY after salvation, occurs gradually, and is dependent upon the time and effort we invest in STUDYING and learning sound doctrine from Paul’s letters, and developing a clear understanding of rightly dividing the word of truth.

Our message and ministry work that God gave to us the Body of Christ under GRACE, are totally different from what God gave to Christ's 12 disciples under the Law, but they both will accomplish God's ultimate plan and purpose of someday centering everything in His Son, Jesus Christ, in the Ages to Come.
These fundamental Bible truths will revolutionize your thinking IN A BIG WAY. 
They will bring you into a state of spiritual reality. 

This spiritual reality fills us with so much of God's PEACE and JOY that we are compelled to share this LIGHT and knowledge with others, and as a result some do get saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, and then they too have great PEACE and JOY and want to share it with others, and more people get saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, and so on.

When we understand our Bible, It enables us to quickly KNOW the difference between the lies of the world and the lies in religious systems, from the truth of God's word rightly divided, therefore we are able to quickly IDENTIFY false teachers and spare ourselves from listening to teaching that would only confuse us and hinder our ministry work.
We do not have to be confused anymore or suffer through indecision about what God is or is not doing today, or what God's will is for our lives, because sound doctrine TELLS us these things clearly. All we have to do is STUDY God's word for us found in Paul’s letters Romans thru Philemon KJV.

That's the POWER of obeying God's commandment to rightly divide the word of truth!
That's what it means to step into spiritual reality!

TO BE SAVED INSTANTLY: Without doing, saying, or praying anything, simply TRUST 100% in God the Son, Jesus Christ, as YOUR Saviour, BELIEVING that Christ died for ALL your sins, that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day to justify YOU. 
If you have ever once BELIEVED this, then you are SEALED by God's Holy Spirit of promise, saved from Hell, having forgiveness of all your sins, and eternal life in heaven. 
Read it for yourself in a King James Bible.
1Cor 15:1-4; Ro 5:8; Ro 8:1; Eph 1:13; Eph 2:8-9; Ro 4:24,25; Col 1:14; 
Tit 3:5; Ro 6:23; Tit 3:7; Eph 1:7; Col 2:13 KJV.

People die and go to Hell every day having their sins PAID FOR but no one dies and goes to Hell having their sins FORGIVEN. Forgiveness is not granted until the gift has been accepted. 
Trust Jesus Christ as YOUR Saviour!
Do it now!
Then tell someone you care about!

This is the good news gospel that the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to Paul.

On 10/01/2018 at 2:02 PM, TAMB2 said:

That was a quick word in your ear as play raged on elsewhere.

Well i may as well stick in a two footed tackle as that fucking religious nutter is putting me off this board completely with his utter pish. Meanwhile you as a ref let his shyte go unchecked ..so fuck that arsehole im having an early bath. 

Edited by irnbruman

4 hours ago, Kimba said:

ARE YOU READY TO STEP INTO SPIRITUAL REALITY?

Lu 4:5 And the devil, taking him up into an high mountain, shewed unto him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time.
Lu 4:6 And the devil said unto him, All this power will I give thee, and the glory of them: for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will I give it.

Satan is the god of this world.
We live in the end times. We are living in the time of the “New World Order” rising to power which will usher in the one world government, and one world religion of the anti Christ.
Everything you have been told since you were born is a lie.
You have been intentionally dumbed down by the educational system.
You have been force fed lies by corporate owned mass media.
You have been socially engineered through Hollywood movies, the music industry, and TV programming on what is morally right and wrong.
You have been enslaved by the banks, and credit card companies, forced to toil your life away.
Your body has been a test subject for the military’s bioweapons development program through forced childhood vaccinations to test against the diseases they created.
You have been drugged, brainwashed, and robbed, by big Pharma, big insurance, and the health care racket.
You have been poisoned by toxic food, fluoridated water, chemicals sprayed from the skies, and GMO’s.
It's all part of a plan.This is the reality of the anti Christ one world government that is in its beginning stages, rising to power even now.

You may listen to one of these self help gurus that pose as Christian preachers so they can cash in on the 501c3 tax exemption. Prosperity preachers we call them. They have their ten point program to improve your life. They try to distract you from the reality of what is going on around you. They have a slick presentation. You try to get “in the Spirit” with all the lights and music and glory hallelujahs! But it does not work. They lie! Because things are not going to get better. Things are going to get worse! Much worse!
Then we have the other false preachers of the religious denominations. They want you to join their church. Walk the aisle for Jesus. Ask Jesus into your heart. Believe that you are spiritual Israel, confess your sins, get water baptized, repent of your sins, worship the Lord with your tithes and offerings, speak in tongues, have mystical experiences, get healed and delivered, and on, and on, and on……..The goal of these anti Christ denominational churches is to show you how to glory in your own flesh rather than the cross of Christ. They teach, “the way of Cain”, a works based religion that allows you to exalt yourself instead of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Even while our Apostle Paul was alive he knew that these false teachers would come preaching another Jesus, a different message than the one the Lord had given him. He knew that people would be led away from the truth by these false teachers.

2Co 11:4 For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Paul warned what the fate of those who choose to preach another gospel would be!

Ga 1:8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that which we have preached unto you, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.
Ga 1:9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that ye have received, LET HIM BE ACCURSED.

There is no wiggle room here!
You either follow Paul’s gospel, or you follow another gospel!
Paul did not get his gospel message from Peter, James, and John.
Paul’s message was different!
Paul received his gospel message for the world directly from the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ!

Ga 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.
Ga 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

The spiritual reality for the world today is a Godless society of lust, and idolatry. 
People worship themselves! Look at me God! Look what I did for you! The way of Cain!
If you choose to follow this path, if you choose to rely on your emotions and feelings to guide you, you will end up in one of these denominational churches. You will be all messed up.
You will feel like you are pleasing God because you are doing works in your flesh that in your mind you feel God should appreciate. But it's all a lie!
It's a fantasy you have created in your own mind.
You have created your own religion.
You are following “another” Jesus, and the system denominational church will be only too happy to welcome you with open arms!
You may try to convince yourself you are happy in one of these churches, but it won't last.
They will have you so confused you will be ready for a complete mental breakdown. Or so disillusioned, because you know you can never be the perfect sinless person they all pretend to be, so you leave the church. Too bad you never bothered to check their false teaching against what the Bible really says!
This is the reality of the modern Christian church which is on track to blend in with all the other religions of the world to form the one world anti Christ religious system.

It does not have to be this way for you!
Some of us who read, and believe the King James Bible understand what spiritual reality is.
We do not walk according to the world!

Eph 2:2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

The King James Bible is square one of ALL truth! 
Churches with confusing doctrines are examples of the kind of ungodly religious, and superstitious practices that can develop as a result of NOT obeying God’s commandment to:

2Ti 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

When we fail to rightly divide the scriptures we will fail to recognize that Paul’s distinct GRACE gospel message found in Paul’s thirteen letters Romans through Philemon is a message to the world that is separate from the remainder of the King James Bible which is addressed only to the nation of Israel in time past, and the ages to come.

To have a working knowledge of the Bible it is critical to understand that Jesus earthly ministry was to the nation of Israel through the 12 Apostles to fulfill the promises of God. It had nothing to do with you and me! It is completely different from Jesus Heavenly ministry to the world through Paul.
The only way you can cross over to this spiritual reality is to leave the false teachings that you have been sitting under for so many years and open your King James Bible with fresh eyes, and a prayerful spirit asking God to reveal His truth to you!
You must be willing to believe what the Bible says, where it says it, and to whom it says it to in context. This is how you will learn what God’s message for you today is.
Stop relying on your family traditions, and feelings, and start believing what the Bible says!

When we learn rightly dividing the word of truth, we eventually understand what God IS and IS NOT doing TODAY in this present dispensation of Grace according to the revelation of the MYSTERY first given to the apostle to the Gentiles, PAUL.
After gaining the knowledge of the truth and BELIEVING what Paul has written in Romans thru Philemon KJV, and becoming clear about what God is and is not doing today, we can no longer sit under false teachings that are so prevalent in the vast majority of church buildings today. 
We do not belong with these people!

.2Co 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Once you are able to cross over to this spiritual reality, you will sadly learn that almost no one cares about HEARING the TRUTH of God, especially regular church-goers who proclaim to be "Christians".
As you study Paul’s letters written to us, in time you will learn important foundational truths like:

• We aren't under the Law, but under Grace.

• We aren't spiritual Israel, we are the Church the Body of Christ.

• During this present dispensation of Grace, everyone is saved by GRACE through faith, WITHOUT WORKS, in the finished work of the cross by believing Paul's declared gospel written in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.

• We can never lose our salvation IN Christ like the nation of Israel could in Time Past.

• We have forgiveness for all our sins the moment we have believed Paul's gospel of Christ, whereas Israel under the Law in Time Past had to endure till the end.

• Because we are completely forgiven for ALL our sins upon belief of the gospel, we know there is NO reason to keep asking God to forgive us because He already has!

• Water baptism isn't for us today because we are ALL baptized by the one Spirit the moment we have, without works, believed Paul's gospel of grace.

• Tithing isn't for us today. We are at liberty to give or not give because God is neither blessing nor cursing anyone today.

• In Christ we are already accepted by God our Father, and blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places.

• God's miracle and healing program that was active with Israel in Time Past is not in effect NOW in the dispensation of GRACE.

• Speaking in tongues is not for us today in this present dispensation of Grace. 

• God is NOT speaking audibly to ANYONE today during this present dispensation of Grace. God communicates to us only one way: through his WRITTEN and preserved word the King James Bible.

• We the Church the Body of Christ aren't looking for the kingdom to come, but the Church to go (at the Rapture).

Unlike the disciple's INSTANT outward change at Pentecost under the Law in Time Past when they were filled with the Spirit, our outward change TODAY after salvation, occurs gradually, and is dependent upon the time and effort we invest in STUDYING and learning sound doctrine from Paul’s letters, and developing a clear understanding of rightly dividing the word of truth.

Our message and ministry work that God gave to us the Body of Christ under GRACE, are totally different from what God gave to Christ's 12 disciples under the Law, but they both will accomplish God's ultimate plan and purpose of someday centering everything in His Son, Jesus Christ, in the Ages to Come.
These fundamental Bible truths will revolutionize your thinking IN A BIG WAY. 
They will bring you into a state of spiritual reality. 

This spiritual reality fills us with so much of God's PEACE and JOY that we are compelled to share this LIGHT and knowledge with others, and as a result some do get saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, and then they too have great PEACE and JOY and want to share it with others, and more people get saved and come to the knowledge of the truth, and so on.

When we understand our Bible, It enables us to quickly KNOW the difference between the lies of the world and the lies in religious systems, from the truth of God's word rightly divided, therefore we are able to quickly IDENTIFY false teachers and spare ourselves from listening to teaching that would only confuse us and hinder our ministry work.
We do not have to be confused anymore or suffer through indecision about what God is or is not doing today, or what God's will is for our lives, because sound doctrine TELLS us these things clearly. All we have to do is STUDY God's word for us found in Paul’s letters Romans thru Philemon KJV.

That's the POWER of obeying God's commandment to rightly divide the word of truth!
That's what it means to step into spiritual reality!

TO BE SAVED INSTANTLY: Without doing, saying, or praying anything, simply TRUST 100% in God the Son, Jesus Christ, as YOUR Saviour, BELIEVING that Christ died for ALL your sins, that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day to justify YOU. 
If you have ever once BELIEVED this, then you are SEALED by God's Holy Spirit of promise, saved from Hell, having forgiveness of all your sins, and eternal life in heaven. 
Read it for yourself in a King James Bible.
1Cor 15:1-4; Ro 5:8; Ro 8:1; Eph 1:13; Eph 2:8-9; Ro 4:24,25; Col 1:14; 
Tit 3:5; Ro 6:23; Tit 3:7; Eph 1:7; Col 2:13 KJV.

People die and go to Hell every day having their sins PAID FOR but no one dies and goes to Hell having their sins FORGIVEN. Forgiveness is not granted until the gift has been accepted. 
Trust Jesus Christ as YOUR Saviour!
Do it now!
Then tell someone you care about!

This is the good news gospel that the risen and ascended Lord Jesus Christ gave to Paul.

You must be at it 

gatekeeper behaviour 

On January 21, 2018 at 5:03 AM, Huddersfield said:

The cut & paste ace returns to tell us all we can't think for ourselves.

Lol, says the adherent of faith in nothing exploded into everything and we are from monkeys on a spinning ball stuck to it by the invisible force called gravity :lol:

Edited by Kimba