Kenny Miller Finished? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Kenny Miller Finished?

DoonTheSlope

Any truth that Kenny Miller is finished after getting injured last week?

if it's true then he's had some career tbf

Edited: Anyone who wants to reply "he's not finished he's only 28" just dinnae. It was mildly amusing 16 years ago

Edited by DoonTheSlope
Just noticed my thread title

There was a period where he used to frustrate the hell out of me (one on ones in the San siro/Amsterdam and and sitter v the Dutch at home that all have added to the non qualifications over the years) but he seemed to improve all the time in a Scotland shirt. Attitude and the rest of it has never been in doubt which has been alot better than others 

Guest BlueGaz

I think so.  Be surprised if he comes back from this.  He has slowly got worse as a player throughout this year.  Still can't knock his effort, that's still fresh, but his touch, his pace etc. has went downhill.  Understandable of course.

Having said that, taking into account how p1sh we have been / are, it wouldn't surprise me if he did still have a few starts in him.

Boy just wanted to play fitba’ as long as he could. He never seemed to fall into the “Cannae stick him, he’s a Tim/Hun” category. I really liked his attitude. Unlike selfish wanks like Boyd he loved just being involved in the Scotland set up. :ok:

He really did get us on the move again with his goals scored in 2005 and 2006.

I'd be interested to see how many assists he's credited with at international level. 

He was unfortunate in having gone through an extended spell where he was really not at the races during 2008 and 2009 when he had his worst games for Scotland.

If only his decision making on the pitch had been better then he could have played at a much higher level.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Well, the joke worked OK with Antti Niemi. Why not with Kenny Miller? Unless it's one of those racial prejudice things? 

it doesn't work with Kenny Miller because it stopped being mildly amusing 16 years ago

I'm away to take this hook oot ma gub