@doontheslope - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

@doontheslope

13 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

I'm wanting a candlelit vigil ootside Parkheid and them all to sing "something inside so strong"

Id appreciate it if my ashes could be scattered in cosmos restaurant, ideally about 80 from the front door and on your left. I always said when I used to go to the dancing that I wanted my ashes scattered on the mood dancefloor

I hope the jobby has been cleaned up first.

15 hours ago, DoonTheSlope said:

That was Why Not up George Street. Was in it years ago, full of complete caaaants 

I should have known you had more class than that ..

Can I ask, what is a mood dancefloor? I could google it but I am sure your description will be more interesting. Is it a dance floor  for women only ? 

1 hour ago, TDYER63 said:

I should have known you had more class than that ..

Can I ask, what is a mood dancefloor? I could google it but I am sure your description will be more interesting. Is it a dance floor  for women only ? 

Cosmos is formerly Mood nightclub. Any 3 drinks for a fiver before 12

23 minutes ago, DoonTheSlope said:

Cosmos is formerly Mood nightclub. Any 3 drinks for a fiver before 12

😂 I thought it was a special kind of dancefloor where you expressed your mood through dance ir something like that. 

Us west coast oldies 🙄

12 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

😂 I thought it was a special kind of dancefloor where you expressed your mood through dance ir something like that. 

Us west coast oldies 🙄

We did, in a bump n' grind sort of way. Wouldn't happen nowadays, after a few pints all its good for is pissing

1 hour ago, Mindimoo said:

😂  the customers seem completely non plussed , they are more interested in their chicken wings or whatever they are queuing for.  

You would have been stabbed in Morrisons in Johnstone an hour ago if you had tried to hog all that space in the food aisle. Honest tae fook, has Trump finally started a nuclear war, folk are going berserk. No chicken gravy left at 10am. I had to fight someone for the last tub of single cream.

Thats a good wee tune Mindi 👍

I think I can genuinely say I don't like any Christmas songs, sorry, bah humbug. Some are more tolerable than others, but even those are way too overplayed, and I'd frankly rather have silence. So I'd hesitate to name a best, or even least worst candidate. I'm not sure I could bring myself to name a worst one, as the candidates are so dire. I'd tend to fall back on ringfencing serial offenders of generally unwanted songs from the likes of paul mccartney and cliff richard, and certain crooners that I'd rather not even name, may they rest festering in the cesspit of music best unheard.

Was listening to Radio Scotland and they were discussing what makes a perfect Xmas song. There was a guy on who had been asked to research all the most polular songs and from this a new song has been created. One of the things they said had to be in a successful song was bells . Here is the song, doontheslope is gonna love it . If you want early retirement get to work on a xmas song , Mariah Carey rakes in a fortune for 1 month every year. Infact maybe we could have a TAMB entry for 2018. I canny sing but I can play a recorder. 

Merry  Christmas everyone  when it comes .