Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
PASTA Mick

Scottish Player Transfers

Recommended Posts

Just now, PASTA Mick said:

I bet he'd still stroll into most teams in Scotland. 

Jim Watt would stroll into my team just now. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PASTA Mick said:

I bet he'd still stroll into most teams in Scotland. 

Well he was a monumental flop at Hearts, so if by most teams, you include all 42 league clubs, yeah he could probably do a job back at Airdrie.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, kumnio said:

Well he was a monumental flop at Hearts, so if by most teams, you include all 42 league clubs, yeah he could probably do a job back at Airdrie.

Obviously had the talent, just didn't want to pass the ball, play as part of a team or turn up for training.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hannibal smith said:

Obviously had the talent, just didn't want to pass the ball, play as part of a team or turn up for training.

 

It’s wide open for any half decent forward to challenge Griffiths. Watt has been a major disappointment because he has the talent and physique to be very good, but not the brain.

Edited by er yir macaroon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×