Notifications - Technical Support - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Notifications

Fairbairn

Is anyone else having a problem with Notifications?  I'm pretty sure I've got my settings so that I shouldn't get any however at random times when I log on I have a message saying someone has responded to a particular thread (usually not a thread I have started nor a reply to my post within the thread) and I have a wee alert on the bell at the top of the page.  it seems to be a bit sporadic and doesn't happen all the time so I can't spot a pattern.  Is anyone on hand able to tell me how to switch these off completely?

Ta.

2 hours ago, Fairbairn said:

Yip! :lol:

If you click on the wee bell thingy it shows you what post got a response. I don't know how to disable it though. I don't know why anybody would want to? Getting one of them is one of the highlights of my day.:lol:

1 hour ago, Orraloon said:

If you click on the wee bell thingy it shows you what post got a response. I don't know how to disable it though. I don't know why anybody would want to? Getting one of them is one of the highlights of my day.:lol:

If you go into the bell and then click Notification Settings top right you are able to customise all notifications for your account.

8 hours ago, TAMB1 said:

If you go into the bell and then click Notification Settings top right you are able to customise all notifications for your account.

Yeah so I had already done that and selected "Do not send me notifications" and yet I still get them randomly.