Question Time Tonight - Page 123 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

I thought Fiona Bruce was too ready to interrupt Blackford.  She allowed Thornberry to ramble on incoherently, but Blackford's time was rationed and punctuated by constant interruptions. Also noted when some fanny in the audience started with the "You'll have to join the Euro shite, he was not allowed to respond.  BTW anyone noticed the stuff on twitter suggesting that Boris Johnson has shagged Laura Kuensberg?  That might make her not the best person to try to question him.  Also alludes to some female Sky News person - don't have Sky so no idea who there people are.

20 minutes ago, Alibi said:

I thought Fiona Bruce was too ready to interrupt Blackford.  She allowed Thornberry to ramble on incoherently, but Blackford's time was rationed and punctuated by constant interruptions. Also noted when some fanny in the audience started with the "You'll have to join the Euro shite, he was not allowed to respond.  BTW anyone noticed the stuff on twitter suggesting that Boris Johnson has shagged Laura Kuensberg?  That might make her not the best person to try to question him.  Also alludes to some female Sky News person - don't have Sky so no idea who there people are.

Tbf, the best way to deal with Emily Thornberry is to let her ramble on incoherently.   

Insofar as all this join the Euro crap, the only people who seem to believe that are people in England that don't have a clue and they actually think that's the case.  I don't think that even Unionist in Scotland believe that it's the case, it's so easily dismantled. 

6 hours ago, aaid said:

Insofar as all this join the Euro crap, the only people who seem to believe that are people in England that don't have a clue and they actually think that's the case.  I don't think that even Unionist in Scotland believe that it's the case, it's so easily dismantled. 

Going by recent trends the sooner I can start getting paid in Euros the better!

EE10mKuWkAEPOYY?format=jpg&name=small

Will the Telegraph stand up for the Law ahead of a partisan Government?

Will Charlie Falconer stand up for Scots Law?

Will Ed Davey stand up for the democratic right for a referendum?

Will the BBC hold them to account?

Edited by exile

41 minutes ago, macy37 said:

I actually thought Tory boy was decent and the brexit fella with the egg head was excellent. The rest utter twats. 

Racist Gammon ............

"If you're still a Conservative voter then I'm sorry but you're the scum of the earth.

I couldn't give a solitary fuck what your views on Brexit are, yesterday's parliamentary shit-show should have sent shivers down the spine any right thinking person.

I've said it before and I'll keep screaming it until I'm hauled into a fucking re-education camp for being politically opposed to our new fascist overlords; Boris is not a clown, and what we're seeing is not chaos.

If you're still under the impression that things aren't going his way then you're both deluded and naive.

He's fucking winning. He's literally Trumping his way to victory. Hard Brexiters and the politically disengaged are seeing snippets of rousing and impassioned speeches, and they love it. Sound familiar?

The stage is being set you see, for the people versus parliament, or the establishment versus the establishment for those of us with eyes, only people are too thick to realise they're backing the fucking establishment.

The Conservative party has changed. Its leader a far-right populist, its moderates purged, its respect for democracy and the rule of law dead. These are bitter times.

Never in living memory have we witnessed such a brazen disregard for the courts, parliament and the people, all under the shameful guise of 'getting us out', fuck the consequences.

Boris Johnson stood at that dispatch box flanked by his snivelling, self-serving cabinet of cunts, like a barbershop quartet of over privileged school bullies baying the opposition.

The Attorney General fog-horned his disdain for an unworthy, dead parliament in his reverberating baritone.

Punisher of the poor, Ian Duncan Smith giggled from the sidelines and added to his glorious leader's petty insults, like an insignificant sidekick begging for attention. Always the cuntsmaid, never the cunt eh?

And Rees-Mogg just sat smirking as if nanny had smuggled him an extra Jaffa cake at supper.

Jo Cox is not a political pawn, yet her name was shamefully banded about for cheap point-scoring.

Her tragic end was brought up as an example of what dangerous rhetoric and words can lead to, but that point was written off as 'humbug' by an indifferent psychopath.

How dare Boris Johnson suggest that delivering Brexit is the best way to honour her memory. How dare he polititicise her at all.

If you think any of this is acceptable then you're as bad as them. You're a despicable cunt and should hang your heads in shame, for you will be culpable for the demise of a democracy spanning centuries."

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

"If you're still a Conservative voter then I'm sorry but you're the scum of the earth.

I couldn't give a solitary fuck what your views on Brexit are, yesterday's parliamentary shit-show should have sent shivers down the spine any right thinking person.

I've said it before and I'll keep screaming it until I'm hauled into a fucking re-education camp for being politically opposed to our new fascist overlords; Boris is not a clown, and what we're seeing is not chaos.

If you're still under the impression that things aren't going his way then you're both deluded and naive.

He's fucking winning. He's literally Trumping his way to victory. Hard Brexiters and the politically disengaged are seeing snippets of rousing and impassioned speeches, and they love it. Sound familiar?

The stage is being set you see, for the people versus parliament, or the establishment versus the establishment for those of us with eyes, only people are too thick to realise they're backing the fucking establishment.

The Conservative party has changed. Its leader a far-right populist, its moderates purged, its respect for democracy and the rule of law dead. These are bitter times.

Never in living memory have we witnessed such a brazen disregard for the courts, parliament and the people, all under the shameful guise of 'getting us out', fuck the consequences.

Boris Johnson stood at that dispatch box flanked by his snivelling, self-serving cabinet of cunts, like a barbershop quartet of over privileged school bullies baying the opposition.

The Attorney General fog-horned his disdain for an unworthy, dead parliament in his reverberating baritone.

Punisher of the poor, Ian Duncan Smith giggled from the sidelines and added to his glorious leader's petty insults, like an insignificant sidekick begging for attention. Always the cuntsmaid, never the cunt eh?

And Rees-Mogg just sat smirking as if nanny had smuggled him an extra Jaffa cake at supper.

Jo Cox is not a political pawn, yet her name was shamefully banded about for cheap point-scoring.

Her tragic end was brought up as an example of what dangerous rhetoric and words can lead to, but that point was written off as 'humbug' by an indifferent psychopath.

How dare Boris Johnson suggest that delivering Brexit is the best way to honour her memory. How dare he polititicise her at all.

If you think any of this is acceptable then you're as bad as them. You're a despicable cunt and should hang your heads in shame, for you will be culpable for the demise of a democracy spanning centuries."

I would disagree, Corbyn and McDonnell are much scarier. And who Brought Jo Cox's name into the debate it wasn't the tories. I watched the whole debate.  It was labour complaining that the use of "Surrender Bill" meant they were getting death threats. Our democracy is not under threat from the tories. Perhaps the labour party and SNP should go for a general election and stop this raping of our democarcy !! 

25 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

Fascist overlords ✔️ 🥃 

Trumping ✔️ 🍺 

Far-right populist ✔️ 🍻 

29 minutes ago, Nobby said:

I would disagree, Corbyn and McDonnell are much scarier. And who Brought Jo Cox's name into the debate it wasn't the tories. I watched the whole debate.  It was labour complaining that the use of "Surrender Bill" meant they were getting death threats. Our democracy is not under threat from the tories. Perhaps the labour party and SNP should go for a general election and stop this raping of our democarcy !! 

Jesus ! 

England is fucked 

27 minutes ago, Nobby said:

There will be a general election but it will be after Oct 31st as the Tories goading for one before is one of their attempts to bring a no deal Brexit.. 

I assume their next tactic will declare a civil emergency to stymie Parliament. 

The true BoJo was seen on Wednesday in all his glory a bully boy who if not getting his own way lashes out and fecks everyone... The question is do we want someone with that attitude with his pinkies close to the big button? 

43 minutes ago, Nobby said:

There was context to Jo Cox's name being mentioned FFS

And the "Surrender Bill" is just the tip of the iceberg 

11 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

There was context to Jo Cox's name being mentioned FFS

And the "Surrender Bill" is just the tip of the iceberg 

Both sides have said some choice things, for labour to claim the moral high ground is a bit rich 😉   People are pissed at MPs because they are all a bunch of self serving twats . They are getting abuse because they have not delivered on what people voted for. Picture this board three years after a majority have voted for independence and MPs are now  trying to revoke the result of the referendum !!!

Edited by Nobby