Question Time Tonight - Page 122 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

Theres something demonic about Swinson, she is undeniably an absolute utter cunt, Pol Pot, Hitler and Stalin would be ashamed over her lack of emotions and soul. She is like a cheap melted zombie from a B movie that just wont die.

Anyone want to hazard a guess how many times Swinson mentions Scotland or indeed her constituency which recently voted SNP ?

Barry Gardiner’s voice gives me the creeps - ‘I am now about to remove your spleen so you  may feel a sharp pain. I then intend to sauté it in olive oil with shallots and garlic and consume it with a bottle of Chateau Lafite-Rothschild 1981...’

<Shudder>

Edited by neilser

17 hours ago, neilser said:

Barry Gardiner’s voice gives me the creeps - ‘I am now about to remove your spleen so you  may feel a sharp pain. I then intend to sauté it in olive oil with shallots and garlic and consume it with a bottle of Chateau Lafite-Rothschild 1981...’

<Shudder>

He reminds me of The Master...

Master_Ainley.jpg

22 minutes ago, kumnio said:

The cunt factor is very strong with that lineup.

No idea who Hendry or Phillips are though.

AP is apparently Daily Mirror editor and columnist, and DH is "MP for Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey. SNP Spokesperson for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy at Westminster"

No idea why they have two journalists on (ex and current Daily Mirror) and why the panel is so remainery. I guess it helps to have a (as I remember) articulate well-informed Scottish unionist on (Dodds) to counter the SNP. Presumably Morgan (Piers) is there to help stir up Trumpishness (and, it you like, cuntishness, to taste)....

Edited by exile

Drew Hendry was allowed to speak twice in the whole hour and in one of those times he was attacked by Morgan who was reading a clearly (Tory) scripted piece saying that the best NHS in the UK is the worst

There was a good 20 minutes gone before Drew Hendry was asked to say anything.  The first question they went round all the panellisys except him and then went on to the next question FFS.  Also Piers Morgan was allowed to interrupt and talk over Drew.  I'd have just got up and walked out.  Waste of time the SNP taking part in that shitfest, and clearly it's stage managed with preferred audience members and panellists being involved in that process (for example that orange jacketed toley bigot that was cosying up to Michael Forsyth a few months ago.

Debate night has its faults, but it's a far better show than QT, and even the Tories on it come out with some reasonable points on occasion.  They tend not to invite the wankiest ones on though.

Any Questions on Radio 4 at 8pm tonight

Joanna Cherry

Kier Starmer

Michael Howard

Max Hastings

I feel for Michael Howard and to a lesser extent Starmer who should be Cherrybombed

15 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Any Questions on Radio 4 at 8pm tonight

Joanna Cherry

Kier Starmer

Michael Howard

Max Hastings

I feel for Michael Howard and to a lesser extent Starmer who should be Cherrybombed

Keir Starmer is usually pretty good (which is no doubt why Labour often put him forward for these things) but he'll be facing an uphill battle thanks to his party's muddled position on Brexit.

First Question - Isn't Jo Brand a cunt ?

Well yes however seeing Villiers, Kinnock and Reckless say she is will be something

Villiers is a fucking witch and Kinnock is one of the main reasons Labour are shit

• 1 month later...

Anyone else watching the last ever episode of This Week?

Fuckin hell... Bunch of establishment bawbags all furiously wanking each other into a frenzy.

I will miss it though, bizarrely.

8 hours ago, Dave78 said:

Anyone else watching the last ever episode of This Week?

Fuckin hell... Bunch of establishment bawbags all furiously wanking each other into a frenzy.

I will miss it though, bizarrely.

Sadly yes - was more interested in Molly the well behaved dug 

Not once was Scotland's political situation mentioned or referred to - they only asked John Nicolson if he was going to stand for election again 

They could easily have referred to Gordon Quisling Broon's statement of Boris being the last PM of the UK but ignored it 

• 1 month later...

It's back tonight, from Westminster - where else.

Kwasi Kwarteng - Tory MP and shagger.

Emily Thornberry - Shadow FS

Ian Blackford 

Layla Moran - Lib Dem

Richard Tice - Brexit MEP and shagging Isabel Oakeshott

Iain Dale - right wing LBC presenter. 

5 hours ago, aaid said:

It's back tonight, from Westminster - where else.

Kwasi Kwarteng - Tory MP and shagger.

Emily Thornberry - Shadow FS

Ian Blackford 

Layla Moran - Lib Dem

Richard Tice - Brexit MEP and shagging Isabel Oakeshott

Iain Dale - right wing LBC presenter. 

If I'm not mistaken, he is the only prominent pro-Brexit commentator or politician (he is an ex Conservative candidate), who has ever acknowledged that there are positive parallels between Scottish independence and Brexit, in the sense of respecting the urge to take back control, be self-reliant, and so on. Ironically in this piece in 2014 he is a bit ambivalent but highlights the economic drawbacks of independence (I say ironically because the argument for Brexit is mostly f---  economics , just give us our country back).  

Edited by exile