Question Time Tonight - Page 116 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Question Time Tonight

17 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Fair play, any particular reason?...any other elements of society not to your liking? What if they dont like your culture? Is it ok for them to "destroy" it?

Do you feel threatened or was it the way you were raised..maybe a twirling band stick hit you on the head? OR are you jealous?

I was brought up by responsible, intelligent parents so an attraction to the vile filth of the orange order was never going to happen.

Jealous of what exactly ? Violent, racists cunts in bowler hats that worship a paedophile king ?

Your quite obviously love the orange order but are just far too cowardly to say it on here.

It's time for orange culture to be destroyed.

16 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Are you OK with the masons?

Yes because the masons are not a sectarian organisation that promote racist views, causes mass public disorder or intimidation.

3 hours ago, exile said:

h

BBC Question Time 'investigating' after same man gets in audience multiple times

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/bbc-question-time-investigating-after-13971180

"Asked how many times he’d been on Question Time he said: “Haha now that is a story. No comment I'm enjoying seeing all the folk argue with each other and all the wild assumptions. But it will be the last that I can tell you.” "

...every cloud

Edited by Toepoke

4 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

I was brought up by responsible, intelligent parents so an attraction to the vile filth of the orange order was never going to happen.

Jealous of what exactly ? Violent, racists cunts in bowler hats that worship a paedophile king ?

Your quite obviously love the orange order but are just far too cowardly to say it on here.

It's time for orange culture to be destroyed.

Yes because the masons are not a sectarian organisation that promote racist views, causes mass public disorder or intimidation.

I tolerate the orange order but not the hangers on 

I will assume you are proud to be a Bigot as your post suggests

Racist cunts, please go on.

You seem to love the phrase "paedophile king" is there any proof of this?

I know a lot about the OO as you suggest, yes 

What is Orange culture?

What is your problem with the OO?

Please enlighten me of your obviously superior culture.

Not really wanting an inclusive secular society as the SNP are trying to achieve, are you?

Remember to answer all the points :ok:

5 minutes ago, The White Ceelo said:

I tolerate the orange order but not the hangers on 

I will assume you are proud to be a Bigot as your post suggests

Racist cunts, please go on.

You seem to love the phrase "paedophile king" is there any proof of this?

I know a lot about the OO as you suggest, yes 

What is Orange culture?

What is your problem with the OO?

Please enlighten me of your obviously superior culture.

Not really wanting an inclusive secular society as the SNP are trying to achieve, are you?

Remember to answer all the points :ok:

I don't have to justify myself to an orangeman and stand by everything I have said. 

If they all died tomorrow Scotland would be a better place. They are all scum.

Goodbye.

Edited by ErsatzThistle

4 hours ago, Toepoke said:

"Asked how many times he’d been on Question Time he said: “Haha now that is a story. No comment I'm enjoying seeing all the folk argue with each other and all the wild assumptions. But it will be the last that I can tell you.” "

...every cloud

There's pictures of the guy with England Flags painted onto his face. England top on with England hat etc. He's also drinking a bottle of Budweiser.

4 hours ago, The White Ceelo said:

Away to bed and sook yir thumb.

I can assure you I am no Orangeman 

This board is - thankfully - largely bigot free, they're either banned or disappear of their own accord.  There a a few notable exceptions, and he's the worst offender by some distance.  How he's not been thrown off the board already is beyond me.

@The White Ceelo, this isn't aimed at you but the individual you quoted.  Thankfully I have him on ignore so I don't have to suffer his bile unless someone quotes it and that piece you quoted contains some pretty blatant hate speech. 

8 minutes ago, aaid said:

This board is - thankfully - largely bigot free, they're either banned or disappear of their own accord.  There a a few notable exceptions, and he's the worst offender by some distance.  How he's not been thrown off the board already is beyond me.

@The White Ceelo, this isn't aimed at you but the individual you quoted.  Thankfully I have him on ignore so I don't have to suffer his bile unless someone quotes it and that piece you quoted contains some pretty blatant hate speech. 

459569920.jpg

Reading that gave me the best laugh I've had in months.

God bless you aaid.

Watched a rerun of 77 last night.  The bbc bias is shocking on it.  I have no qualms with English commentators wanting their side to win.  But not when I am paying a licence for it.

I also think this board is bigot free but agree with White Ceelo to an extent.  I have friends who are in the OO.  But they behave.  It is a belief they have and the minute we try to oppress peoples beliefs is when we become bigots ourselves imo.  I also have no problem with Rangers and Celtic in that they been so successful because of the protestant catholic divide in Scotland.  But the way to deal with isn't fighting.  It's education.  But that may take a while......

This board is like Scottish Football I believe this year.  It's on the way up, so please keep that in mind.

The voice of reason Forever!

1 hour ago, Rolling hIlls said:

Watched a rerun of 77 last night.  The bbc bias is shocking on it.  I have no qualms with English commentators wanting their side to win.  But not when I am paying a licence for it.

I also think this board is bigot free but agree with White Ceelo to an extent.  I have friends who are in the OO.  But they behave.  It is a belief they have and the minute we try to oppress peoples beliefs is when we become bigots ourselves imo.  I also have no problem with Rangers and Celtic in that they been so successful because of the protestant catholic divide in Scotland.  But the way to deal with isn't fighting.  It's education.  But that may take a while......

This board is like Scottish Football I believe this year.  It's on the way up, so please keep that in mind.

The voice of reason Forever!

Bigot free, not sure about that.   I'd say that wishing a specific group of people dead because of their political and/or religious views is pretty much the dictionary definition of bigotry.  

Still I'm sure in his own mind he's got some half arsed justification for it but clearly lacks the self awareness to realise he's every bit as bad as those he espouses to hate.

5 minutes ago, aaid said:

Bigot free, not sure about that.   I'd say that wishing a specific group of people dead because of their political and/or religious views is pretty much the dictionary definition of bigotry.  

Still I'm sure in his own mind he's got some half arsed justification for it but clearly lacks the self awareness to realise he's every bit as bad as those he espouses to hate.

Image result for jurgen klopp laugh

Aaid you are a scream !

And I stand by every single word I said about those orange scum. 

Aaid and I really should meet up in a Premier inn or a Travellodge for a tender all night long shag sometime. :ok:

As i said earlier

It beggars belief that SNP strategists – assuming it actually has any – are still prepared to see their MSPs and MPs on the BBC’s gibbet.  Billy Mitchell is not the scandal here. Had we our heads screwed on, we would have expected him and others like him all the while. Someone will always take the Queen’s shilling. The real scandal is that the SNP is as ill-prepared as it is to deal with the type of creature the BBC is. It is no secret the political leadership of the independence movement in Scotland is doing a horrendous job at protecting itself, and – if we are about to face another referendum on the constitutional question – it is high time the SNP learnt the lessons of the Billy Mitchells and other such ploys.

29 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As i said earlier

It beggars belief that SNP strategists – assuming it actually has any – are still prepared to see their MSPs and MPs on the BBC’s gibbet.  Billy Mitchell is not the scandal here. Had we our heads screwed on, we would have expected him and others like him all the while. Someone will always take the Queen’s shilling. The real scandal is that the SNP is as ill-prepared as it is to deal with the type of creature the BBC is. It is no secret the political leadership of the independence movement in Scotland is doing a horrendous job at protecting itself, and – if we are about to face another referendum on the constitutional question – it is high time the SNP learnt the lessons of the Billy Mitchells and other such ploys.

So what's the answer?  Boycott the BBC and let the Unionist side have free rein?

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

So what's the answer?  Boycott the BBC and let the Unionist side have free rein?

Play tough? Tell BBC producers/directors of Question Time that they know their game and will not supply MP's to their panels until there is a complete shake-up of those that arrange who sits in the audience and asks questions as their bias is obvious.

40 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

As i said earlier

Some of these TV and radio strategists the SNP are currently using are evidently under the romantic notion that other parties will "play the game fair" and that the BBC will ensure "neutrality".

Since the late 1960s, absolutely anything goes when it comes to attacking the SNP and Plaid Cymru.

9 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Play tough? Tell BBC producers/directors of Question Time that they know their game and will not supply MP's to their panels until there is a complete shake-up of those that arrange who sits in the audience and asks questions as their bias is obvious.

And what do you think the BBC's response will be?

1 minute ago, aaid said:

And what do you think the BBC's response will be?

Probably they will say no but who knows? They are saying they are holding investigations into the Motherwell show so perhaps their fingers have been burnt sufficiently. However, if there is no change then they boycott the show at least in areas where people will be planted to cause aggravation. Shows down in England it does not seem to happen.